Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crim's Collection Cart
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65
Unsticky
Unsticky
[quote name="dryspaghetti" date=2015-11-04 00:49:50] [b]Update: Crim is now working after three days. Unfortunately, I can't say that I did anything in particular to make it start working. It seems to have reset on its own.[/b] Browser(s) Used [LIST] [*]Google Chrome [/LIST] Browser(s) Version [LIST] [*]Version 46.0.2490.80 m [/LIST] Device(s) Used [LIST] [*]Laptop [*]HD ENVY dv6 [/LIST] Device Operating System [LIST] [*]Windows [/LIST] Operating System Version [LIST] [*]Windows 8.1 [/LIST] Internet Connection Type [LIST] [*]Wireless [*]Home [/LIST] Antivirus Installed None (Probably not the best idea, but I had it turned off because my laptop is getting old and slowing down) Antivirus Version N/A Describe the bug in detail: On Nov. 1st at around 15:00:00 FR time, my routine is to go to trading post and move counter clockwise, starting with Baldwin. I melted down something with Baldwin, grabbed something from Pinkerton, then checked the deals with Crim. On the very last one, I believe I only hit "next offer" and this screen came up. [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MVguuWTS1dM/Vjfo2KdIYvI/AAAAAAAAAec/LUN8k2kW-zg/s800-Ic42/Untitled.png[/img] http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim Undefined offset: 0 in /TradeController.php Line 51 Troubleshooting: 1. cleared page cache with ctrl+f5 => didn't work 2. cleared my entire cache history from my browser => didn't work 3. I am using Chrome, so I decided to try using Firefox instead => didn't work 4. Waited for Crim to refresh at the end of the hour => didn't work Each time I got the same error message pasted above. Crim is the only page that seems to be having this problem on my account. [/quote]
dryspaghetti wrote on 2015-11-04:
Update: Crim is now working after three days. Unfortunately, I can't say that I did anything in particular to make it start working. It seems to have reset on its own.

Browser(s) Used
  • Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
  • Version 46.0.2490.80 m

Device(s) Used
  • Laptop
  • HD ENVY dv6

Device Operating System
  • Windows

Operating System Version
  • Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type
  • Wireless
  • Home

Antivirus Installed
None (Probably not the best idea, but I had it turned off because my laptop is getting old and slowing down)

Antivirus Version
N/A

Describe the bug in detail:
On Nov. 1st at around 15:00:00 FR time, my routine is to go to trading post and move counter clockwise, starting with Baldwin. I melted down something with Baldwin, grabbed something from Pinkerton, then checked the deals with Crim. On the very last one, I believe I only hit "next offer" and this screen came up.

Untitled.png

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim

Undefined offset: 0 in /TradeController.php Line 51

Troubleshooting:
1. cleared page cache with ctrl+f5 => didn't work
2. cleared my entire cache history from my browser => didn't work
3. I am using Chrome, so I decided to try using Firefox instead => didn't work
4. Waited for Crim to refresh at the end of the hour => didn't work

Each time I got the same error message pasted above. Crim is the only page that seems to be having this problem on my account.
[b]Browser(s) Used: [/b]Chrome and Firefox [b]Browser(s) Version:[/b] Latest? [b]Device(s) Used: [/b]Laptop and Desktop [b]Device Operating System:[/b] Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 respectively [b]Operating System Version:[/b] ??? answered above [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] Wireless Home Wifi [b]Antivirus Installed: [/b]None [b]Antivirus Version: [/b]N/A [b]Describe the bug in detail: [/b]The night the Swipp update went live, Crim became inaccessible to me. I was able to click "new offer" once or twice before getting the "Well, this is embarrassing" error page. Ever since then, I cannot access Crim at all. Any attempts to get to her page are met with the same error message. [url=http://i.imgur.com/3ltdIF7.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/0qIvMU5.png[/img][/url] [b]Troubleshooting: [/b]I've tried everything @dryspaghetti tried and none of it worked, so I'll just quote them. [quote name="dryspaghetti" date=2015-11-02 15:01:52] 1. cleared page cache with ctrl+f5 => didn't work 2. cleared my entire cache history from my browser => didn't work 3. I am using Chrome, so I decided to try using Firefox instead => didn't work 4. Waited for Crim to refresh at the end of the hour => didn't work [/quote] Additionally, I tried accessing it on another device to no avail. Just copy pasting my post from the other thread.
Browser(s) Used: Chrome and Firefox

Browser(s) Version: Latest?

Device(s) Used: Laptop and Desktop

Device Operating System: Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 respectively

Operating System Version: ??? answered above

Internet Connection Type: Wireless Home Wifi

Antivirus Installed: None

Antivirus Version: N/A

Describe the bug in detail: The night the Swipp update went live, Crim became inaccessible to me. I was able to click "new offer" once or twice before getting the "Well, this is embarrassing" error page. Ever since then, I cannot access Crim at all. Any attempts to get to her page are met with the same error message.

0qIvMU5.png

Troubleshooting: I've tried everything @dryspaghetti tried and none of it worked, so I'll just quote them.
dryspaghetti wrote on 2015-11-02:
1. cleared page cache with ctrl+f5 => didn't work
2. cleared my entire cache history from my browser => didn't work
3. I am using Chrome, so I decided to try using Firefox instead => didn't work
4. Waited for Crim to refresh at the end of the hour => didn't work

Additionally, I tried accessing it on another device to no avail.

Just copy pasting my post from the other thread.
RU_SMALL.gif
Browser(s) used: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chromium

Browser(s) version: 46.0.2490.80 m (Chrome)

Device used - mobile, laptop, desktop?: Desktop
Device operating system: Windows 7

Operating system version: Home Premium - Service Pack 1

Internet connection type: Wireless - Home

Antivirus used: Avast!

Antivirus version: 10.4.2233

For about three days now after I asked Crim to give me a new offer the site keeps throwing up an error. I cleared the browser's cache, logged out, cleared the cache again, tried firefox, internet explorer, and Chromium to no avail. The error has persisted throughout all of them.

Error reads:
Browser(s) used: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chromium

Browser(s) version: 46.0.2490.80 m (Chrome)

Device used - mobile, laptop, desktop?: Desktop

Operating system version: Home Premium - Service Pack 1

Internet connection type: Wireless - Home

Antivirus used: Avast!

Antivirus version: 10.4.2233

For about three days now after I asked Crim to give me a new offer the site keeps throwing up an error. I cleared the browser's cache, logged out, cleared the cache again, tried firefox, internet explorer, and Chromium to no avail. The error has persisted throughout all of them.

Error reads:
Browser(s) used : Google Chrome

Browser(s) version : 46.0.2490.80 m

Device used - Desktop

Device operating system : Windows 8

Internet connection type : Wired - Home

Antivirus used : Avast!

Antivirus version : 10.4.2233

Describe the bug in detail: Gong on about 3 weeks now, when I try to access Crim on my own account, I get sent to an error screen. I have done all the suggested troubleshooting, nothing fixes it. What I find odd though, is that it is my account affected. I have logged into two of my friends accounts from the same computer to help them while they are away, and Crim works on both of their accounts, no issue at all.

Browser(s) used : Google Chrome

Browser(s) version : 46.0.2490.80 m

Device used - Desktop

Device operating system : Windows 8

Internet connection type : Wired - Home

Antivirus used : Avast!

Antivirus version : 10.4.2233

Describe the bug in detail: Gong on about 3 weeks now, when I try to access Crim on my own account, I get sent to an error screen. I have done all the suggested troubleshooting, nothing fixes it. What I find odd though, is that it is my account affected. I have logged into two of my friends accounts from the same computer to help them while they are away, and Crim works on both of their accounts, no issue at all.

QdpLj69.pngAwOXdfx.pngNlfNctV.png
SCY2PNJ.gif
uIazv8x.gif
Not sure if this is relevant or helpful, but after opening internet explorer at the same time as chrome, Crim instantly started working again. I have no idea why. I was opening to see if I could get it to work on that browser since it was the only one I hadn't tried, then boom suddenly Crim works. Could just be coincidence but my issues fixed I guess.

Edit: To clarify, opening internet explorer without doing ANYTHING or even visiting the website made Crim suddenly work on chrome again. Don't know why, I've tested it with firefox too but that didn't work.
Not sure if this is relevant or helpful, but after opening internet explorer at the same time as chrome, Crim instantly started working again. I have no idea why. I was opening to see if I could get it to work on that browser since it was the only one I hadn't tried, then boom suddenly Crim works. Could just be coincidence but my issues fixed I guess.

Edit: To clarify, opening internet explorer without doing ANYTHING or even visiting the website made Crim suddenly work on chrome again. Don't know why, I've tested it with firefox too but that didn't work.
RU_SMALL.gif
@Lutnik

Thank you for the tip :D I tested it out with Firefox and now Crim works for me, too :)
@Lutnik

Thank you for the tip :D I tested it out with Firefox and now Crim works for me, too :)
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
Browser(s) used: Firefox

Browser(s) version: 42.0

Device used - mobile, laptop, desktop? : Desktop

Internet connection type: Wired cable

If I trade and click "yes" the first time, the trade goes through fine and goes to the next one. However, if I click "trade", then "no", then "trade" again, then "yes", a blank white box comes up and I need to refresh the page to move on. It goes to the next trade and I get treasure, so the trade seems to have gone through.
Browser(s) used: Firefox

Browser(s) version: 42.0

Device used - mobile, laptop, desktop? : Desktop

Internet connection type: Wired cable

If I trade and click "yes" the first time, the trade goes through fine and goes to the next one. However, if I click "trade", then "no", then "trade" again, then "yes", a blank white box comes up and I need to refresh the page to move on. It goes to the next trade and I get treasure, so the trade seems to have gone through.
Browser(s) used: Chrome Browser(s) version: 46.0.24 0.86 Device used: Desktop Device operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit Internet connection type: Home, Wired, Cable Antivirus used: None Describe the bug in detail: Problem started 11 days ago. Can't access Crim. Followed all recommended steps: logged out clear cache, restart browser, etc., on multiple occasions. Tested bug in IE and mobile browsers and continue to get the same error: [b]Undefined offset: 0 in /TradeController.php Line 51[/b] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/0f98fe85f7d3a0faad175982e311dc41/tumblr_inline_nxx24xaNkS1srvr0o_540.png[/img]
Browser(s) used: Chrome

Browser(s) version: 46.0.24 0.86

Device used: Desktop
Device operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit

Internet connection type: Home, Wired, Cable

Antivirus used: None

Problem started 11 days ago. Can't access Crim. Followed all recommended steps: logged out clear cache, restart browser, etc., on multiple occasions. Tested bug in IE and mobile browsers and continue to get the same error:

tumblr_inline_nxx24xaNkS1srvr0o_540.png
Sorry if I'm necroing but I figured this would be a better place to post this problem then a small thread with a pun for a title

Browser(s) Used Chrome, Firefox, and whatever it's called on a Galaxy Tab 2

Device(s) Used

Desktop, Desktop, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 unjailbroken

Device Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64x, Windows 7, whatever an up to date Galaxy Tab 2 uses

Internet Connection Type

Wireless (from a router, not bluetooth)
Wired - cable/DSL? (I don't know what kind of connection my school uses though)
School
Home

Antivirus Installed Windows Defender, idk about the other places

Describe the bug in detail: I was either on my tablet or on a school computer in the morning. I was trading with Crim. When I declined the last trade, I got sent to

Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

Undefined offset: 0 in /TradeController.php Line 59

and continue to get sent there.
Sorry if I'm necroing but I figured this would be a better place to post this problem then a small thread with a pun for a title

Browser(s) Used Chrome, Firefox, and whatever it's called on a Galaxy Tab 2

Device(s) Used

Desktop, Desktop, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 unjailbroken

Device Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64x, Windows 7, whatever an up to date Galaxy Tab 2 uses

Internet Connection Type

Wireless (from a router, not bluetooth)
Wired - cable/DSL? (I don't know what kind of connection my school uses though)
School
Home

Antivirus Installed Windows Defender, idk about the other places

Describe the bug in detail: I was either on my tablet or on a school computer in the morning. I was trading with Crim. When I declined the last trade, I got sent to

Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

Undefined offset: 0 in /TradeController.php Line 59

and continue to get sent there.
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65