Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | This Dragon Means A Lot To Me
But I have to part with them. I would like to place them with someone who will treat them like a Dragon To Explore the World, or will keep them as a perminant. They may not look like much, but they have a stunning personality! I will even level them for you, or give them art. Just please, somebody help me make sure they never get exalted. Also, while I'd love if you decked them out in whatever skins or apparel you'd like, don't part them from their Gray Witch Hat! I present to you.... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16947145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169472/16947145_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dokat, AKA Gay Witch Jesus.[/b] Dokat uses they/them pronouns. Dakot is a little witchy dragon who is exploring the world! Please do not part them from their Gray Wizard Hat, it is where their powers come from!
But I have to part with them. I would like to place them with someone who will treat them like a Dragon To Explore the World, or will keep them as a perminant. They may not look like much, but they have a stunning personality! I will even level them for you, or give them art. Just please, somebody help me make sure they never get exalted. Also, while I'd love if you decked them out in whatever skins or apparel you'd like, don't part them from their Gray Witch Hat!

I present to you....

16947145_350.png

Dokat, AKA Gay Witch Jesus.
Dokat uses they/them pronouns.
Dakot is a little witchy dragon who is exploring the world! Please do not part them from their Gray Wizard Hat, it is where their powers come from!
@arobot
@arobot
@AroBot
I love to have Dokat as part of mine clan. They would have lots of new companions and would be happy with the other dragons. Can I have them as part of mine Nature Clan?
@AroBot
I love to have Dokat as part of mine clan. They would have lots of new companions and would be happy with the other dragons. Can I have them as part of mine Nature Clan?
nZJa3n3.png
@Aelyaz I would love that! I'll send them and their hat over. :)
@Aelyaz I would love that! I'll send them and their hat over. :)