Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Apple Bobbing! -announcing winners
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Agrina Yup! Bundling them up now! It took a while to package all of the familiars for the grand and deluxe prize winners.
@Agrina Yup! Bundling them up now! It took a while to package all of the familiars for the grand and deluxe prize winners.
talamir_figmentling_100_by_dragonnmr-d9ewzdv.gifhallowmidsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsr.png
@Aisaika The first issue of Snooty Magazine is devoted to Denix! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Lqc2cCp.png[/img][/center]
@Aisaika The first issue of Snooty Magazine is devoted to Denix!

Lqc2cCp.png
talamir_figmentling_100_by_dragonnmr-d9ewzdv.gifhallowmidsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsr.png
@Figmentling It looks amazing! Thank you so much! And first cover too ;) ;)
@Figmentling It looks amazing! Thank you so much! And first cover too ;) ;)
Grab-bag thread HERE. Unhatched Nocturne Egg Secondary Gene: Paint Primary Gene: Cherub Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Writing your lore and bios! Here.
Lots of pretty dragons for sale!~ Check first page of lair :)
05z9a.gif
@Aisaika I'm glad you like it! Iridescent is a lot easier to do than Crystal or Speckle...
@Aisaika I'm glad you like it! Iridescent is a lot easier to do than Crystal or Speckle...
@Figmentling Denix chooses delusion over reality @u@
@Figmentling Denix chooses delusion over reality @u@
Grab-bag thread HERE. Unhatched Nocturne Egg Secondary Gene: Paint Primary Gene: Cherub Secondary Gene: Peregrine
05z9a.gif
Oh my goodness @Figmentling <3 <3 <3

Congratulations, @Aisaika! You and Denix really earned it. Now if you don't mind me, I'll just be *hem* reading this for the articles

Edit: Pinging myself @muscovite so I can find this thread again
Oh my goodness @Figmentling <3 <3 <3

Congratulations, @Aisaika! You and Denix really earned it. Now if you don't mind me, I'll just be *hem* reading this for the articles

Edit: Pinging myself @muscovite so I can find this thread again
@muscovite Thank you! HAHAHA
@muscovite Thank you! HAHAHA
05z9a.gif
@KitsuneRuna Doritos appears in the second issue of Snooty Magazine! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/onFu731.png[/img][/center]
@KitsuneRuna Doritos appears in the second issue of Snooty Magazine!

onFu731.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52