Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Novakid's Accents ft. Holiday Lights
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Hi! I want 1 F Spiral , 1 M spiral. 700gem send now? @novakid
Hi! I want 1 F Spiral , 1 M spiral. 700gem send now? @novakid
@MoonFlake If you'd like! I only have F Spiral available at the moment but I can reserve you an M Spiral spot for when they come through.
@MoonFlake If you'd like! I only have F Spiral available at the moment but I can reserve you an M Spiral spot for when they come through.
@novakid
Thank you for pinging me :). I am interested in buyin a F spiral one. I´ll send the treasure, when you have confirmed it and I am on here again. I don´t have spare gems to spend, so I will pay in treasure, if that is okay for you.
@novakid
Thank you for pinging me :). I am interested in buyin a F spiral one. I´ll send the treasure, when you have confirmed it and I am on here again. I don´t have spare gems to spend, so I will pay in treasure, if that is okay for you.
@novakid back for more... Do you have any more of the tundra lights left? I notice you have 2 listed but I don't know if the ppl before my post have gotten theirs. If u do have 2, I would love to take em, just ping me and I will send payment. If you don't have any left in stock, please put me down for another 4 m tundra lights :)
@novakid back for more... Do you have any more of the tundra lights left? I notice you have 2 listed but I don't know if the ppl before my post have gotten theirs. If u do have 2, I would love to take em, just ping me and I will send payment. If you don't have any left in stock, please put me down for another 4 m tundra lights :)
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@novakid
350gem send now!
I'll pay the other half 350, send when M Spiral ready! please ping me M spiral ready.
@novakid
350gem send now!
I'll pay the other half 350, send when M Spiral ready! please ping me M spiral ready.
@Drachenhort Treasure is fine! The current price is 220,500 for one skin.

@MoonFlake Thanks! I sent your F Spiral along. I'll be sending the M Spiral submission through soon so hopefully it won't be long.

@UnbridledPassion I think I have one more M Tundra for you! I'll go ahead and mark it as sold out.
@Drachenhort Treasure is fine! The current price is 220,500 for one skin.

@MoonFlake Thanks! I sent your F Spiral along. I'll be sending the M Spiral submission through soon so hopefully it won't be long.

@UnbridledPassion I think I have one more M Tundra for you! I'll go ahead and mark it as sold out.
[quote name="novakid" date=2015-11-11 21:32:30] UnbridledPassion I think I have one more M Tundra for you! I'll go ahead and mark it as sold out. [/quote] kk, I will send u payment for it @novakid Could I also get 2 f spiral plz
novakid wrote on 2015-11-11:
UnbridledPassion I think I have one more M Tundra for you! I'll go ahead and mark it as sold out.

kk, I will send u payment for it @novakid
Could I also get 2 f spiral plz

image.png
@UnbridledPassion Sure thing, whenever you'd like!

I've marked the male Tundra accent as sold out for now, but there's been so much interest in him that I'm going to reprint him ASAP. I think a few people who were interested in one may have missed the sale window -- they went FAST. If you're still interested or would like to prepay for the reprint, please just ping me let me know.

As it is, the F Tundra accent is going through the process right now and I'm sending the M Spiral as we speak.

I'm headed to bed for the night. Feel free to ask about skins but I'm going to be out until about 06:00 FR time and won't be able to respond or accept treasure until then.
@UnbridledPassion Sure thing, whenever you'd like!

I've marked the male Tundra accent as sold out for now, but there's been so much interest in him that I'm going to reprint him ASAP. I think a few people who were interested in one may have missed the sale window -- they went FAST. If you're still interested or would like to prepay for the reprint, please just ping me let me know.

As it is, the F Tundra accent is going through the process right now and I'm sending the M Spiral as we speak.

I'm headed to bed for the night. Feel free to ask about skins but I'm going to be out until about 06:00 FR time and won't be able to respond or accept treasure until then.
payment sent @novakid
Have a good sleep :-zzzz
payment sent @novakid
Have a good sleep :-zzzz
image.png
@novakid

I have sent the treasure :).
@novakid

I have sent the treasure :).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24