Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Okay, Arcanist.
1 2
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/wiki/thirdage/image3.jpg[/img] How do you even FIT in there? You're like, five times bigger than it.
image3.jpg
How do you even FIT in there? You're like, five times bigger than it.
a3c5lWN.png
@SalamanderCmndr

It's maaagiiiiiiiic
@SalamanderCmndr

It's maaagiiiiiiiic
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@SalamanderCmndr

He's a magic man, bro, probably just shrinks and fits into it. Maybe he accidentally made Fae's by shrinking, and they just all sort of exploded from what used to be his mass.
@SalamanderCmndr

He's a magic man, bro, probably just shrinks and fits into it. Maybe he accidentally made Fae's by shrinking, and they just all sort of exploded from what used to be his mass.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
[quote name="MalyssaWisteria" date=2015-11-11 12:42:16] @SalamanderCmndr He's a magic man, bro, probably just shrinks and fits into it. Maybe he accidentally made Fae's by shrinking, and they just all sort of exploded from what used to be his mass. [/quote] . . .oh. I'm not sure I needed that image.
MalyssaWisteria wrote on 2015-11-11:
@SalamanderCmndr

. . .oh.

I'm not sure I needed that image.
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
I am surprised how nobody mentioned
"It's bigger on the inside."

The Superwholock Fandom.... RIP.
I am surprised how nobody mentioned
"It's bigger on the inside."

The Superwholock Fandom.... RIP.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
He looks like Godzilla. About to attack a building. He's just not showing it. Nope.
He looks like Godzilla. About to attack a building. He's just not showing it. Nope.
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="SalamanderCmndr" date=2015-11-11 12:37:46] How do you even FIT in there? You're like, five times bigger than it. [/quote] [br] [img]http://i.imgur.com/plSN8My.gif[/img]
SalamanderCmndr wrote on 2015-11-11:
How do you even FIT in there? You're like, five times bigger than it.

plSN8My.gif
I feel like the Observatory is a lie.

Like,
Yes, he has an observatory somewhere just not there. It exists- wait for it-

In another Dimension.

It's part of why he was so confused when he was first err... exploded, because he didn't understand the way the world worked.
My headcannon is that the Arcanist is a 4th Dimensional Alien.

Either that or he has a set of magic keys and it's a magic box, where the inside changes randomly.
And rumor has it there's a pool.
I feel like the Observatory is a lie.

Like,
Yes, he has an observatory somewhere just not there. It exists- wait for it-

In another Dimension.

It's part of why he was so confused when he was first err... exploded, because he didn't understand the way the world worked.
My headcannon is that the Arcanist is a 4th Dimensional Alien.

Either that or he has a set of magic keys and it's a magic box, where the inside changes randomly.
And rumor has it there's a pool.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
Because proportions get knocked out of whack for artistic reasons?
Because proportions get knocked out of whack for artistic reasons?
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I think they're just showing his... face in detail. The rest is just a background.

I don't think think his actual size compared to the Observatory. The Observatory is probably HUGE.
I think they're just showing his... face in detail. The rest is just a background.

I don't think think his actual size compared to the Observatory. The Observatory is probably HUGE.
T h y l a c i n u s , # 8 1 5 9 9
1 2