Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New minigame: Disease Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support! It sounds clever, simple, and fun. Cool idea!
Support! It sounds clever, simple, and fun. Cool idea!
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
I have never really seen a game suggestion but this looks amazing

10000% support
I have never really seen a game suggestion but this looks amazing

10000% support
Sounds cool!
Sounds cool!
483.png Goodbye Plague mother Hello Space Daddy 489.png
Support!
Support!
tumblr_inline_nc5kgfXKkP1scrvs1.gif
by Singdragosa
Yes! Support! I really really want more game options. Eventually I'd like for FR to have the need for categories and such, because I really hate having so few games. Like, the focus of this site is the dragons... but if you could get enough games with enough different ideas, people would be willing to spend a lot more time playing different games. I still get on Neopets just to play the games, because they're actually fun.
Yes! Support! I really really want more game options. Eventually I'd like for FR to have the need for categories and such, because I really hate having so few games. Like, the focus of this site is the dragons... but if you could get enough games with enough different ideas, people would be willing to spend a lot more time playing different games. I still get on Neopets just to play the games, because they're actually fun.
cPW6H3E.png
[quote name="Parselmouth" date=2015-09-19 20:11:22] This sounds cool! Support. [/quote]
Parselmouth wrote on 2015-09-19:
This sounds cool! Support.
Support!
Support!
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Support, finally a match game with something other than tiles or bubbles! I'm so sick of symbols, let me make a disease instead!
Support, finally a match game with something other than tiles or bubbles! I'm so sick of symbols, let me make a disease instead!
love this!!
love this!!
... I'm Mouse, I'm 20 and
I live in Scotland! (FR+9)

The Abbey is a Lore Clan and accepts all sorts
of letters & interactions.
Ask me about inter-clan alliances!
tumblr_oq2bldAYE61u3wsjco7_r1_250.png
This sounds cool, if a little tough to balance!

The main thing that throws me is the microscope; it kinda strikes me as more lightning-ish? I don't really see plague dragons meticulously labeling / sorting bacteria samples? I'm probably veering into headcanon territory here but maybe it could be themed more around an oral history explanation -- so instead of seeing the pattern and just trying to match it, you read / hear a description of it for a brief time then have to re-create it. The closer your recreation is and the faster you compound the strain(s), the more potent the disease grows and the more points you get? Kinda a la the wario face matching game in mario party.
This sounds cool, if a little tough to balance!

The main thing that throws me is the microscope; it kinda strikes me as more lightning-ish? I don't really see plague dragons meticulously labeling / sorting bacteria samples? I'm probably veering into headcanon territory here but maybe it could be themed more around an oral history explanation -- so instead of seeing the pattern and just trying to match it, you read / hear a description of it for a brief time then have to re-create it. The closer your recreation is and the faster you compound the strain(s), the more potent the disease grows and the more points you get? Kinda a la the wario face matching game in mario party.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7