Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@DerpiCorgi

Oh my word she's adorable and unique! I don't think I've ever seen anything like her before! :D
@DerpiCorgi

Oh my word she's adorable and unique! I don't think I've ever seen anything like her before! :D
derp just realized that the picture didn't work retry lol [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/xsenkai/1446486561/1446486561.xsenkai_ello.png[/img] [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/xsenkai/1441497594/1437981180.xsenkai_senkai_ref_2.png[/img] The pink paws were emergency replacement paws as I didn't have my yellow ones XD
derp just realized that the picture didn't work

retry lol
1446486561.xsenkai_ello.png

1437981180.xsenkai_senkai_ref_2.png

The pink paws were emergency replacement paws as I didn't have my yellow ones XD
8KRlx7p.png
@DerpiCorgi i'm just now seeing this :o thank you! i really like your character too, love those colors
@DerpiCorgi i'm just now seeing this :o thank you! i really like your character too, love those colors
@DerpiCorgi

OH MY GOSH, YOUR FURSONA IS SO CUTE!!!! Really unique and completely adorbs:-)

I myself am thinking of changing my fursona. She doesn't fit quite right, and her markings don't shift well to her feral form, not to mention they are way too complicated to draw correctly. I'm thinking of just going back to my very first fursona idea(a red panda with some unique markings and interesting eyes), with just a few updates. I'm not sure though...........
@DerpiCorgi

OH MY GOSH, YOUR FURSONA IS SO CUTE!!!! Really unique and completely adorbs:-)

I myself am thinking of changing my fursona. She doesn't fit quite right, and her markings don't shift well to her feral form, not to mention they are way too complicated to draw correctly. I'm thinking of just going back to my very first fursona idea(a red panda with some unique markings and interesting eyes), with just a few updates. I'm not sure though...........
og0rGtI.jpg
@Firetear Ah thank you! I actually just made her a new ref with a new style i'm trying out ^^ [img]http://pre00.deviantart.net/ea00/th/pre/f/2015/314/3/6/chloe_s_quick_ref_by_derpicorgi-d9g8l70.png[img]
@Firetear Ah thank you! I actually just made her a new ref with a new style i'm trying out ^^
chloe_s_quick_ref_by_derpicorgi-d9g8l70.png[img][/img]
@DerpiCorgi

CUTE! Keep up the good work:-)
@DerpiCorgi

CUTE! Keep up the good work:-)
og0rGtI.jpg
Even if I don't fully consider myself an actual furry I do have made art for the furry subculture. I also even own two fursonas lol. So I guess a lot of people presume that XD.. Hm maybe I should post those two. One is a dog and the other is a domesticated fox
Even if I don't fully consider myself an actual furry I do have made art for the furry subculture. I also even own two fursonas lol. So I guess a lot of people presume that XD.. Hm maybe I should post those two. One is a dog and the other is a domesticated fox
JVh11Ww.png
@ProfessorAsh

"I don't fully consider myself a furry but I own two fursonas"

thats exactly what i said before i found out i am furry trash. you will become one of us soon. its only a matter of time
@ProfessorAsh

"I don't fully consider myself a furry but I own two fursonas"

thats exactly what i said before i found out i am furry trash. you will become one of us soon. its only a matter of time
efohDtn.png
[img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/76325c8f1c2a20c6b821829a70e7f638/tumblr_nxmq0ky7tG1uiywczo1_400.jpg[/img] Behold, a bad traditional drawing of Amazon. She's a tall pretty butthead. <3 (If you can't read the words, they're nothing terribly important.)
tumblr_nxmq0ky7tG1uiywczo1_400.jpg

Behold, a bad traditional drawing of Amazon. She's a tall pretty butthead. <3

(If you can't read the words, they're nothing terribly important.)
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Greetings fellow anthropomorphic garbage!
I have been a furry since I was 7 or 8 years old. I watched (and still am watching) a lot of cartoons as a child.
I'm still deciding on what my fursona will look like and I have a few messy sketches in my sketch book.

Hehm
Greetings fellow anthropomorphic garbage!
I have been a furry since I was 7 or 8 years old. I watched (and still am watching) a lot of cartoons as a child.
I'm still deciding on what my fursona will look like and I have a few messy sketches in my sketch book.

Hehm
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13