Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | New Year Imperials [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80 81
@awesomesheep feel free to ping me voor any and all breeds, cus these were very cute! I have some of every breed and most of my dragons have no art as of yet
@awesomesheep feel free to ping me voor any and all breeds, cus these were very cute! I have some of every breed and most of my dragons have no art as of yet
FooterAds.gif
@stanzascale

Sure can! ^^

@Aalto @Miffin

Will do! :D
@stanzascale

Sure can! ^^

@Aalto @Miffin

Will do! :D
@MusMusculus

I will be sure to do so! :D
@MusMusculus

I will be sure to do so! :D
*bump*
*bump*
@Tsuzumikin @Princessanniecat @SushiKitteh @Daddyselephant @Jaz @WolfyGhostt @DiamondInu @LaughingZuru @Elimgarak @Redfoot @Starshining @Zaffy @Artemis @Yamuerte @Driftclaw @kaooqi @LittlestAngel @Avey @Bl00df0x @icecreamdude26 @TheLadyJai @LadyShadowly @ookamisoulreaper @KCDragons @CrimsonWerewolf @symphonyofstorms @Alternatewarning @henriettabiggle @Malachite @beavoyager @Kin @Aalto @Miffin @Musmusculus @zeushatches @Stanzascale

Opening up a few days early! Feel free to nab slots! Just a note, 5 coatls allowed per order MAX. If you want more than that, you will have to wait until another slot is open.
@Tsuzumikin @Princessanniecat @SushiKitteh @Daddyselephant @Jaz @WolfyGhostt @DiamondInu @LaughingZuru @Elimgarak @Redfoot @Starshining @Zaffy @Artemis @Yamuerte @Driftclaw @kaooqi @LittlestAngel @Avey @Bl00df0x @icecreamdude26 @TheLadyJai @LadyShadowly @ookamisoulreaper @KCDragons @CrimsonWerewolf @symphonyofstorms @Alternatewarning @henriettabiggle @Malachite @beavoyager @Kin @Aalto @Miffin @Musmusculus @zeushatches @Stanzascale

Opening up a few days early! Feel free to nab slots! Just a note, 5 coatls allowed per order MAX. If you want more than that, you will have to wait until another slot is open.
@AwesomeSheep

Circuit-2000
Facet- 5000
Iridescent- Free
Base Price: 25k

Could you maybe add his veil and instead of a ribbon, his scarf (I totally understand if that isn't acceptable!)

Dragon:Malphas
Sizes: Large, Small, or Both? You can choose both at no extra charge! Both!
Beak Color: yellow
Ribbon Color: (scarf?) (black ribbon under?)
Feather Color 1:obsidian
Feather Color 2:lemon
Other: (Any additions?) well, the veil and the scarf! :D

@AwesomeSheep
How much would this be? :D
@AwesomeSheep

Circuit-2000
Facet- 5000
Iridescent- Free
Base Price: 25k

Could you maybe add his veil and instead of a ribbon, his scarf (I totally understand if that isn't acceptable!)

Dragon:Malphas
Sizes: Large, Small, or Both? You can choose both at no extra charge! Both!
Beak Color: yellow
Ribbon Color: (scarf?) (black ribbon under?)
Feather Color 1:obsidian
Feather Color 2:lemon
Other: (Any additions?) well, the veil and the scarf! :D

@AwesomeSheep
How much would this be? :D
He/himdeathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif Wishlist I Art Shopstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
@AwesomeSheep
Do you have a bigger preview so we can see all the details?
@AwesomeSheep
Do you have a bigger preview so we can see all the details?
@AwesomeSheep can I snag a slot for my wife, @Redfoot? She's been SO EXCITED for these and just got on the bus with cruddy data connection.
@AwesomeSheep can I snag a slot for my wife, @Redfoot? She's been SO EXCITED for these and just got on the bus with cruddy data connection.
@Bl00df0x
I sure can! I did that for some ghost buddies before. ^^ I use the scrying workshop to see the colors for them.

@Alternatewarning

Sure do! Here's a couple links to a grey example, and one of my dragons.

Grey
Karrigan

@Daddyselephant
Not a problem! :D
@Bl00df0x
I sure can! I did that for some ghost buddies before. ^^ I use the scrying workshop to see the colors for them.

@Alternatewarning

Sure do! Here's a couple links to a grey example, and one of my dragons.

Grey
Karrigan

@Daddyselephant
Not a problem! :D
@AwesomeSheep [i]woohoooooo[/i] [quote=Dragon One] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13566096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135661/13566096_350.png[/img] [/url] Sizes: both please ! Beak Color: black Ribbon Color: blue Feather Color 1: red Feather Color 2: blue Other: if you could do the face mask, that'd be great.[/quote] [quote=Dragon Two] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13624145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136242/13624145_350.png[/img] [/url] Sizes: both please ! Beak Color: black Ribbon Color: red Feather Color 1: blue Feather Color 2: red Other: if you could do the face mask that'd be grand[/quote] I'd like crystal for both as well ! If I need to put something else let me know !
@AwesomeSheep
woohoooooo
Dragon One wrote:

13566096_350.png

Sizes: both please !
Beak Color: black
Ribbon Color: blue
Feather Color 1: red
Feather Color 2: blue
Other: if you could do the face mask, that'd be great.
Dragon Two wrote:

13624145_350.png

Sizes: both please !
Beak Color: black
Ribbon Color: red
Feather Color 1: blue
Feather Color 2: red
Other: if you could do the face mask that'd be grand

I'd like crystal for both as well ! If I need to put something else let me know !
7CSi0T0.png
let go let go let go let golet go
CONGREGATION OF
THE WITHERING LAMENT

letOdds-2-bottom.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80 81