Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Quetzalcoatl
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Scybilla

Ooh thanks for showing me! I clicked on your hatchery link actually and i think the one right above him with the ivory glimmer would be a better fit primary wise since with the one you showed i will get blue outcomes, where with the one with the swamp primary ill get greens. And thanks for showing interest! Ive been updating the breeders post as well as the outcomes of breedings that will be helpful in the project. I just found another one but have not added him yet.
@Scybilla

Ooh thanks for showing me! I clicked on your hatchery link actually and i think the one right above him with the ivory glimmer would be a better fit primary wise since with the one you showed i will get blue outcomes, where with the one with the swamp primary ill get greens. And thanks for showing interest! Ive been updating the breeders post as well as the outcomes of breedings that will be helpful in the project. I just found another one but have not added him yet.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18, Hey, I just found this thread and I just bought this pretty girl today. I would totally be down with breeding her when i fix around her genes if you want. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181286/18128524_350.png[/img]
@MikayD18,
Hey, I just found this thread and I just bought this pretty girl today. I would totally be down with breeding her when i fix around her genes if you want.

18128524_350.png
@Noctunu

Ooo shes beautiful! And thanks so much! So far I've bred 2 pairs to produce something useful, and tomorrow a nest will be hatching of another pair hopefully with something useful as well. I love how a bunch of people have gotten into this!
@Noctunu

Ooo shes beautiful! And thanks so much! So far I've bred 2 pairs to produce something useful, and tomorrow a nest will be hatching of another pair hopefully with something useful as well. I love how a bunch of people have gotten into this!
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
I have a female imperial that's very close to those colors, actually. Not sure if they're close enough for you, but hey, I thought I'd help out a least a little. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3243234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32433/3243234_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: forgot to ping :o @MikayD18
I have a female imperial that's very close to those colors, actually. Not sure if they're close enough for you, but hey, I thought I'd help out a least a little.

3243234_350.png

Edit: forgot to ping :o

@MikayD18
nZdOLj1.gif
@SoaringRat

I would say she would be a good one, however having a basic tert would be a very large investment in the glimmer gene. Thanks for showing me, but I will have to pass.
@SoaringRat

I would say she would be a good one, however having a basic tert would be a very large investment in the glimmer gene. Thanks for showing me, but I will have to pass.
@MikayD18 I've been hoading away gems for the glimmer gene myself, but more than likely I'll just invest into the site with my wallet and grab the gems for the gene, though that won't be until after some vet bills are paid! My plans for her are tox/poi/glim
@MikayD18 I've been hoading away gems for the glimmer gene myself, but more than likely I'll just invest into the site with my wallet and grab the gems for the gene, though that won't be until after some vet bills are paid! My plans for her are tox/poi/glim
nZdOLj1.gif
@SoaringRat

That would look beautiful with her colors! Maybe you could save yourself a bunch of money, and look for a glimmer dragon that matches the colors that you want, then just have someone make the toxin and poison genes for you (thats what i did) and then put them on so you can avoid paying for the glimmer ;) that is the exact thing i did with my dragon Lacewing (on the first page of my lair and my avatar pic) the other candidate for the genes was my blue glimmer snapper because with the colors looked like a poison dart frog XD
@SoaringRat

That would look beautiful with her colors! Maybe you could save yourself a bunch of money, and look for a glimmer dragon that matches the colors that you want, then just have someone make the toxin and poison genes for you (thats what i did) and then put them on so you can avoid paying for the glimmer ;) that is the exact thing i did with my dragon Lacewing (on the first page of my lair and my avatar pic) the other candidate for the genes was my blue glimmer snapper because with the colors looked like a poison dart frog XD
@MikayD18 That's an idea, though I do thoroughly enjoy this site and the artists and programmers behind it enough to want to pay for premium things :3 As an artist myself, I know how hard it can be to get buyers when I open commissions, and so I think this place is kind of like that, only on a much larger scale, only if they don't pay the bills, we have no FR :o
@MikayD18 That's an idea, though I do thoroughly enjoy this site and the artists and programmers behind it enough to want to pay for premium things :3 As an artist myself, I know how hard it can be to get buyers when I open commissions, and so I think this place is kind of like that, only on a much larger scale, only if they don't pay the bills, we have no FR :o
nZdOLj1.gif
@SoaringRat

I totally agree, I am an artist myself too and I know how hard it is, and im not even through college yet so it only gets harder! You know its funny, most of the people on here ive talked with, it seems that a great amount of people who play on this site are artists as well.
@SoaringRat

I totally agree, I am an artist myself too and I know how hard it is, and im not even through college yet so it only gets harder! You know its funny, most of the people on here ive talked with, it seems that a great amount of people who play on this site are artists as well.
@MikayD18 I'm not surprised so many here are artists. The art on the site are very well made, and the thousands of different gene combos, along with awesome art for the dragons themselves, attracts artists that want to make their own art for their dragons and for others. Neopets had these things going for it for awhile, but their mismanagement of the site and neglecting the users over the years has caused the site to drastically fall behind.

THIS SITE, however, can learn from their mistakes and make sure those same mistakes don't happen, and I'm very confident in the site, their admins, their staff..it won't be the case, not for quite a long time, which is why I don't mind financially investing in the site... FLIGHT RISING IS amazing xoxo Also, FR loves to encourage its artistic users via the boards and the user created skins/accents!
@MikayD18 I'm not surprised so many here are artists. The art on the site are very well made, and the thousands of different gene combos, along with awesome art for the dragons themselves, attracts artists that want to make their own art for their dragons and for others. Neopets had these things going for it for awhile, but their mismanagement of the site and neglecting the users over the years has caused the site to drastically fall behind.

THIS SITE, however, can learn from their mistakes and make sure those same mistakes don't happen, and I'm very confident in the site, their admins, their staff..it won't be the case, not for quite a long time, which is why I don't mind financially investing in the site... FLIGHT RISING IS amazing xoxo Also, FR loves to encourage its artistic users via the boards and the user created skins/accents!
nZdOLj1.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11