Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2
Hello @LilYellowInk and @tellingetienne! I was wondering if it would be at all possible for the two of you to help me out? I'd like a male dragon that's gold/caribbean/caribbean The most important gene is the glimmer, as it's the most expensive (eep) and these two have the right range! I'd prefer him to have fire eyes, and if you're both willing I'll find a nest unless either of you know of someone you trust and would like to have them do it! Thanks for your time! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15765522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157656/15765522_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17583082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175831/17583082_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello @LilYellowInk and @tellingetienne!

I was wondering if it would be at all possible for the two of you to help me out?
I'd like a male dragon that's gold/caribbean/caribbean
The most important gene is the glimmer, as it's the most expensive (eep) and these two have the right range! I'd prefer him to have fire eyes, and if you're both willing I'll find a nest unless either of you know of someone you trust and would like to have them do it!

Thanks for your time!

15765522_350.png

17583082_350.png
6cfEJF0.png
@CaptainsLady

Sorry for butting in on this, but I'm always curious to see what projects people have going on. I wasn't going to say anything, but I realized that you haven't pinged the users that own the dragons in question. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the fact rather than risk you winding up feeling like you were simply ignored.

@LilYellowInk @tellingetienne

Apologies for bothering you two, but I wanted to make sure you both were aware of this request since I know how hard it is to find the right dragons for personal projects.
@CaptainsLady

Sorry for butting in on this, but I'm always curious to see what projects people have going on. I wasn't going to say anything, but I realized that you haven't pinged the users that own the dragons in question. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the fact rather than risk you winding up feeling like you were simply ignored.

@LilYellowInk @tellingetienne

Apologies for bothering you two, but I wanted to make sure you both were aware of this request since I know how hard it is to find the right dragons for personal projects.
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
abf1dc1617ba8f2f529937f3d7b0d6b666677bad.png
@Evaria

Oh gosh! Admittedly it was midnight and I was rather tired. Thank you so much.
@Evaria

Oh gosh! Admittedly it was midnight and I was rather tired. Thank you so much.
6cfEJF0.png
@CaptainsLady

Hehe, I was reaching that point myself to be honest. I stayed up way later than I should have. You're very welcome, though! I'm glad I was able to help a bit! Best of luck with your project ^^
@CaptainsLady

Hehe, I was reaching that point myself to be honest. I stayed up way later than I should have. You're very welcome, though! I'm glad I was able to help a bit! Best of luck with your project ^^
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
abf1dc1617ba8f2f529937f3d7b0d6b666677bad.png
@CaptainsLady, I want to breed Erika one more time for personal usage, and then I would be interested. It took me a long time to get their range, so I FEEL YOUR PAIN :D
@CaptainsLady, I want to breed Erika one more time for personal usage, and then I would be interested. It took me a long time to get their range, so I FEEL YOUR PAIN :D
|| Asher || They/Them or E/Em/Eir ||
@tellingetienne
That's totally alright, of course! I am in no rush. :)
Thank you so much!!
@tellingetienne
That's totally alright, of course! I am in no rush. :)
Thank you so much!!
6cfEJF0.png
@CaptainsLady

I'm totally ok with this, just ping me when you want him :)
@CaptainsLady

I'm totally ok with this, just ping me when you want him :)
@LilYellowInk
Thank you! I'm very excited!
@LilYellowInk
Thank you! I'm very excited!
6cfEJF0.png
@CaptainsLady
So I don't lose this
@CaptainsLady
So I don't lose this
6cfEJF0.png
@CaptainsLady
@CaptainsLady