Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Plague & space accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Nryenth yes how much are they but still put me on the pinglist
@Nryenth yes how much are they but still put me on the pinglist
[img][/img]rSvYfKQ.png
@Nryenth

if that last copy of Surveillance is still available, i would be interested in buying it
@Nryenth

if that last copy of Surveillance is still available, i would be interested in buying it
@elizia99

They will probably be 450-500g. Added~

@masculinetoast

It is available. :)
@elizia99

They will probably be 450-500g. Added~

@masculinetoast

It is available. :)
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Nryenth Could you please add me to the ping list/let me know if and when you do anything with the spacey looking last accent? It's really gorgeous and I'd love to own it! <3
@Nryenth Could you please add me to the ping list/let me know if and when you do anything with the spacey looking last accent? It's really gorgeous and I'd love to own it! <3
@SlappyHappy

Added!

@Bluetadamore @Soupy @Marceline @Cassichu @Peisinoe @RegalPrincet @Pasafatu @AwayfromBirdland @Triforces @butcherbaby

Updated the rules! Pinging people from general pinglist and people who were interested in Surveillance, but didn't buy it. The accent is available for reprint once 5 slots are paid.

Sorry for any unwanted pings.
@SlappyHappy

Added!

@Bluetadamore @Soupy @Marceline @Cassichu @Peisinoe @RegalPrincet @Pasafatu @AwayfromBirdland @Triforces @butcherbaby

Updated the rules! Pinging people from general pinglist and people who were interested in Surveillance, but didn't buy it. The accent is available for reprint once 5 slots are paid.

Sorry for any unwanted pings.
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@nryenth

I'm still interested. Do you still have my copy?
@nryenth

I'm still interested. Do you still have my copy?
lightfull.png
@Peisinoe

Nope, I only have one copy for a person who asked me to hold it for them. If they don't take it then I can sell it to you.
@Peisinoe

Nope, I only have one copy for a person who asked me to hold it for them. If they don't take it then I can sell it to you.
@nryenth

Okay! Thanks!
@nryenth

Okay! Thanks!
lightfull.png
@Nryenth
I don't even have a coatl, that's probably why I forgot about this accent^^ But it's awesome and it's time for me anyway to finally get a coatl...
Do you want payment for the reprint now or should I wait until all slots are filled?
@Nryenth
I don't even have a coatl, that's probably why I forgot about this accent^^ But it's awesome and it's time for me anyway to finally get a coatl...
Do you want payment for the reprint now or should I wait until all slots are filled?
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
@Peisinoe

The copy has been taken, so you'll have to wait until the next batch. ;) If you want, you can claim a slot and pay now, it will be reprinted faster this way.

@AwayfromBirdland

Well, the reprint won't be submitted unless 5 slots are paid (the cost of a blueprint), so this would be preferable. ^_^
@Peisinoe

The copy has been taken, so you'll have to wait until the next batch. ;) If you want, you can claim a slot and pay now, it will be reprinted faster this way.

@AwayfromBirdland

Well, the reprint won't be submitted unless 5 slots are paid (the cost of a blueprint), so this would be preferable. ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10