Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Plague & space accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Nryenth
Cool. You apparently have the advantage a lot of the artists don't in having the gems to spend on the blueprints up front. Most need payment before it's sent in. I'm a little obsessive about my budgeting. I like knowing I have funds put aside for items I've committed to so there's no wait for the artist. That way I also know what funds I have to spend on other things. I'll just watch a movie and level dragons and that should do it. I'm glad you decided to print this one. I really like the slightly disturbing look.
@Nryenth
Cool. You apparently have the advantage a lot of the artists don't in having the gems to spend on the blueprints up front. Most need payment before it's sent in. I'm a little obsessive about my budgeting. I like knowing I have funds put aside for items I've committed to so there's no wait for the artist. That way I also know what funds I have to spend on other things. I'll just watch a movie and level dragons and that should do it. I'm glad you decided to print this one. I really like the slightly disturbing look.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill

The funny thing is, I don't really earn currency here (be it treasure or gems) quickly. I don't coli, I don't play fairgrounds, most of my gems are earned through selling and reselling. I like to have more gems than I need in case of an item cycling out or cycling back for a week etc, so I hardly spend any, haha. Now I'll finally be able to gene my dragons. And scatter those Halloween ingrates.

Glad you like it~! c:
@Ygdrasill

The funny thing is, I don't really earn currency here (be it treasure or gems) quickly. I don't coli, I don't play fairgrounds, most of my gems are earned through selling and reselling. I like to have more gems than I need in case of an item cycling out or cycling back for a week etc, so I hardly spend any, haha. Now I'll finally be able to gene my dragons. And scatter those Halloween ingrates.

Glad you like it~! c:
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Nryenth
Crap that was fast. XD

Would you possibly hold a copy of Surveillance for me until Friday morning? :< Normally it's not a problem but I went overboard on Halloween so I'm trying to recoup my financial situation this week. ^^;
@Nryenth
Crap that was fast. XD

Would you possibly hold a copy of Surveillance for me until Friday morning? :< Normally it's not a problem but I went overboard on Halloween so I'm trying to recoup my financial situation this week. ^^;
odJgrAd.png
@atrolock @Ygdrasill

I'm holding your copies~

I've hatched 10 Plague Eggs on Halloween. XD
@atrolock @Ygdrasill

I'm holding your copies~

I've hatched 10 Plague Eggs on Halloween. XD
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Nryenth
Thank you so much! I'll get those gems to you Friday morning, I promise! o7
@Nryenth
Thank you so much! I'll get those gems to you Friday morning, I promise! o7
odJgrAd.png
I really like cosmic joker and the last one @Nryenth
I really like cosmic joker and the last one @Nryenth
[img][/img]rSvYfKQ.png
@elizia99

Haha, thank you~ Should I add you to the pinglist?
@elizia99

Haha, thank you~ Should I add you to the pinglist?
@Nryenth I was a bit late for Surveillance, so ping me please when more copies arrive =)
@Nryenth I was a bit late for Surveillance, so ping me please when more copies arrive =)
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Mangusto

There are still two copies left, so you can buy one. :) But if you want to buy one from the next batch, that's ok.
@Mangusto

There are still two copies left, so you can buy one. :) But if you want to buy one from the next batch, that's ok.
@Nryenth Better now 'til I have gems =D
@Nryenth Better now 'til I have gems =D
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10