Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Corjay Hatchery - New hatchlings!
Welcome to Corjay Hatchery
For now I'm trying to settle in and find the perfect pairs.

All dragons will have shadow eyes.
But I could try to get other arrengments if wanted.

INFORMATION
1. Please ping me (@Pempai) when you write here.
2. No rudeness please - not to me or anyone else.
3. 1:600 Gem ratio
4. Shadow Flight members and affiliates gets 10% discount from original set price!
5. If you are planning to exalt hatchlings, Please tell me so that I know.
6. If you want to be added to ping list, general or for specific pairs ~ let me know throu a ping or a message!
7. If you are intrested in hatchling from other pairs, not listed here ~ let me know throu a ping or a message!
8. If you are interested in becoming affiliates - let me know throu a ping or a message! I'll make a banner in that case.
9. Generally if you have any other questions or opinions - tell me ~

No reservation is needed. First come, first served.

At beginning prices may fluctuate.
Welcome to Corjay Hatchery
For now I'm trying to settle in and find the perfect pairs.

All dragons will have shadow eyes.
But I could try to get other arrengments if wanted.

INFORMATION
1. Please ping me (@Pempai) when you write here.
2. No rudeness please - not to me or anyone else.
3. 1:600 Gem ratio
4. Shadow Flight members and affiliates gets 10% discount from original set price!
5. If you are planning to exalt hatchlings, Please tell me so that I know.
6. If you want to be added to ping list, general or for specific pairs ~ let me know throu a ping or a message!
7. If you are intrested in hatchling from other pairs, not listed here ~ let me know throu a ping or a message!
8. If you are interested in becoming affiliates - let me know throu a ping or a message! I'll make a banner in that case.
9. Generally if you have any other questions or opinions - tell me ~

No reservation is needed. First come, first served.

At beginning prices may fluctuate.
Pinglist

Too be pinged, or not to be. That is something you decide.
This is a list over people who wants to be pinged when eventuall news are released, new pairs are added, old pairs are retired or when something intresting happens in the hatchery. This can be custom made. For exampel if you want to be pinged when there's a new pair but not when news are released then that could be arranged.

Generall list

• You may be removed anytime from the pinglist, it may however take some time before you're actually are removed.
Pinglist

Too be pinged, or not to be. That is something you decide.
This is a list over people who wants to be pinged when eventuall news are released, new pairs are added, old pairs are retired or when something intresting happens in the hatchery. This can be custom made. For exampel if you want to be pinged when there's a new pair but not when news are released then that could be arranged.

Generall list

• You may be removed anytime from the pinglist, it may however take some time before you're actually are removed.
Breeding Pairs & specific ping-lists

Zacharia x Somari
Next breeding: 19th nov
28rzif9.png
Ping

Zayin x Nimue
Next breeding: 29th nov
16azjox.png
Ping list

Orkanen x Kattastrof
Next breeding: nov 27
2ibz0ip.png
Ping list

Coming
Next breeding:

-
Ping list

More will come later on..
Breeding Pairs & specific ping-lists

Zacharia x Somari
Next breeding: 19th nov
28rzif9.png
Ping

Zayin x Nimue
Next breeding: 29th nov
16azjox.png
Ping list

Orkanen x Kattastrof
Next breeding: nov 27
2ibz0ip.png
Ping list

Coming
Next breeding:

-
Ping list

More will come later on..
[center][b]FOR SALE[/b] All prices could be haggled, just happy if they go to a good home! Most dragons can be found in the AH for the current price. [i]Hatchlings[/i] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18160879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181609/18160879_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Imperial Female[/b] Ripple / Current / Crackle Obsidian / Gold / White Current: 10k [/center][/quote] [quote][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18160887] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181609/18160887_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Pearlcatcher Male[/b] Basic / Shimmer / Smoke White / Caribbean / White Current: 10K[/center][/quote] [b][i]Adults[/i][/b] [i]No adults at the moment.[/i] [/center]
FOR SALE
All prices could be haggled, just happy if they go to a good home!
Most dragons can be found in the AH for the current price.

Hatchlings
Quote:

18160879_350.png

Imperial Female
Ripple / Current / Crackle
Obsidian / Gold / White

Current: 10k
Quote:

18160887_350.png

Pearlcatcher Male
Basic / Shimmer / Smoke
White / Caribbean / White

Current: 10K

Adults
No adults at the moment.
SOLD
SOLD
Affiliates
Affiliates
res
res
The Shimmering and The Frozen days eggs hatched into four small, cute hatchlings ~
The Shimmering and The Frozen days eggs hatched into four small, cute hatchlings ~
Bumpedie Bump ~
Bumpedie Bump ~
bump (good luck <3)
bump (good luck <3)