Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@helmsbrat hello would you want to do a sketch trade? ; v ; here is my sketch shop for examples and such to give you an idea you know?
@helmsbrat hello would you want to do a sketch trade? ; v ; here is my sketch shop for examples and such to give you an idea you know?
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
@batcruncher sorry, i'm saving up for a lair expansion rn so i'm focusing on treasure atm! rain check?
@batcruncher sorry, i'm saving up for a lair expansion rn so i'm focusing on treasure atm! rain check?
@helmsbrat that's cool just let me know C:
@helmsbrat that's cool just let me know C:
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
@helmsbrat - Could I get a Clean Colored Bust of this Doll?
http://i62.tinypic.com/kxoue.png
I will send the payment over in a message as soon as you decide if you want to take this order but if not then thank you for your time!
@helmsbrat - Could I get a Clean Colored Bust of this Doll?
http://i62.tinypic.com/kxoue.png
I will send the payment over in a message as soon as you decide if you want to take this order but if not then thank you for your time!
@mandiijay can do!
@mandiijay can do!
@helmsbrat Sorry! I forgot about checking FR last night and went to sleep.

Anyway, I'd like to order a clean colored bust, and I'll send you some ref in a pm, alright?
@helmsbrat Sorry! I forgot about checking FR last night and went to sleep.

Anyway, I'd like to order a clean colored bust, and I'll send you some ref in a pm, alright?
@helmsbrat Payment had been Sent!
@helmsbrat Payment had been Sent!
@helmsbrat
HI HELLO FRIEND <3

Would like to commission a clean-color bust of Bonnie that I have already kind of. Talked at you about BUT I figured I'd post here bc it'd bump your thread and hey why not.

I think that is 90kT + 8k for concept sketch times howevermany it ends up being?
@helmsbrat
HI HELLO FRIEND <3

Would like to commission a clean-color bust of Bonnie that I have already kind of. Talked at you about BUT I figured I'd post here bc it'd bump your thread and hey why not.

I think that is 90kT + 8k for concept sketch times howevermany it ends up being?
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@liesmith yup! startin something now 8)
@liesmith yup! startin something now 8)
@helmsbrat may i snag a spot for a clean one-color sketch bust of this oc (ref 1) (ref 2)?
@helmsbrat may i snag a spot for a clean one-color sketch bust of this oc (ref 1) (ref 2)?
BE8M68V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6