Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Now that Halloween is over
1 2 3
Hanukkah anyone? December 6, if you were wondering.
Hanukkah anyone? December 6, if you were wondering.
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
It is kind of irritating that thanksgiving is always never in stores after halloween, just christmas
It is kind of irritating that thanksgiving is always never in stores after halloween, just christmas
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
I like the Christmas music, even if it is a bit repetitive after a while. Also cookies and decorating!
Although Thanksgiving doesn't get much love. (National dog show! Lots of food!)
I like the Christmas music, even if it is a bit repetitive after a while. Also cookies and decorating!
Although Thanksgiving doesn't get much love. (National dog show! Lots of food!)
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
I personally hate that stores and radio has Christmas music on repeat from Halloween until Christmas. Maybe a day or two of songs is okay, but by late December I just want to claw my own ears off. I'm not a fan of all this Christmas stuff constantly for weeks. Though I do enjoy the actual holiday when it comes as it means most of all quality time with family, watching kids light up in the magic of Christmas and free sh*t, and having wonderful holiday food traditions.

Thanksgiving these days is basically just gathering together with a feast and watching football, the dog show, and getting p*ssed off at family members across much of the US. Then the day after until Monday is where the fun is - Black Friday to Cyber Monday shopping.

I enjoy those few days of deals, then get annoyed until Christmas Eve. The day after Christmas is amazing to me - when the music switches back to normal.
I personally hate that stores and radio has Christmas music on repeat from Halloween until Christmas. Maybe a day or two of songs is okay, but by late December I just want to claw my own ears off. I'm not a fan of all this Christmas stuff constantly for weeks. Though I do enjoy the actual holiday when it comes as it means most of all quality time with family, watching kids light up in the magic of Christmas and free sh*t, and having wonderful holiday food traditions.

Thanksgiving these days is basically just gathering together with a feast and watching football, the dog show, and getting p*ssed off at family members across much of the US. Then the day after until Monday is where the fun is - Black Friday to Cyber Monday shopping.

I enjoy those few days of deals, then get annoyed until Christmas Eve. The day after Christmas is amazing to me - when the music switches back to normal.
Christmas is like part of my life so i have to just embrace it with all my noodle self. Perks/curse of being born two days before haha? but thanksgiving definitely gets the short end of the stick. Im leaving my pumpkin(uncarved) out until thanksgiving so i hope that counts for something haha. but once December gets here you can bet your sweet buns I'm drowning my apartment, roommate and cat included, in tinsel.
Christmas is like part of my life so i have to just embrace it with all my noodle self. Perks/curse of being born two days before haha? but thanksgiving definitely gets the short end of the stick. Im leaving my pumpkin(uncarved) out until thanksgiving so i hope that counts for something haha. but once December gets here you can bet your sweet buns I'm drowning my apartment, roommate and cat included, in tinsel.
little_bird_by_meozu-d8x83s1.giftumblr_inline_nhk4ccfMQf1qa7sa0.gifdPz9Z3rh.jpgtumblr_inline_nhk4ccfMQf1qa7sa0.giflittle_bird_by_meozu-d8x83s1.gif
*crashes through wall*

DID SOMEBODY SAY CHRISTMAS??!??!????

*throws tinsel everywhere while blasting Christmas music*
*crashes through wall*

DID SOMEBODY SAY CHRISTMAS??!??!????

*throws tinsel everywhere while blasting Christmas music*
Aspen/Hoku || 27 || +3 FRT || they/he
Now Halloween is over I have to wait 363 days until my favorite holiday comes.
Now Halloween is over I have to wait 363 days until my favorite holiday comes.
myriad_pixels_final.gif tumblr_inline_mwnarxpRyn1rbfrbj.png tumblr_mmku31gxWj1s8k4mqo1_100.gif tumblr_inline_mgndxoz9zS1qgc2ta.png tumblr_md4lwrCK0E1qlajmo.gif mini_meulin__free_icon__by_ran_hime-d5kut4i.gif meulin_pixel_art_by_lauralac-d5jlfme.gif nepeta___meulin_ministrife_icon_by_herpyderpos-d7jeh8m.gif tumblr_mcy2wdbQai1qesb9j.png
Who cares about Thanksgiving when it's a gross holiday to begin with and the story surrounding it is a lie and a myth. I'd rather it be gotten rid of and replaced with something else instead of celebrating a falsehood that covers up the gruesome history of what really happened. That being said, bring on Christmas
Who cares about Thanksgiving when it's a gross holiday to begin with and the story surrounding it is a lie and a myth. I'd rather it be gotten rid of and replaced with something else instead of celebrating a falsehood that covers up the gruesome history of what really happened. That being said, bring on Christmas
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
Hahaha, Thanksgiving's just about food for my family! So we get so hype for Christmas because then, it's all about food, presents, sweets, decorations, huge family gatherings, and just overall awesome junk and holiday cheer. So it's a much bigger event to me~

I do get a little annoyed when I see Christmas ads in October, but once November hits, it's fair game! And since I don't listen to the radio or watch TV, my excitement will prob stay intact. :D
Hahaha, Thanksgiving's just about food for my family! So we get so hype for Christmas because then, it's all about food, presents, sweets, decorations, huge family gatherings, and just overall awesome junk and holiday cheer. So it's a much bigger event to me~

I do get a little annoyed when I see Christmas ads in October, but once November hits, it's fair game! And since I don't listen to the radio or watch TV, my excitement will prob stay intact. :D
646.Pots150.nijuku_zpslgznfytr.png

nijuku
dragon lair
wishlist
AO6i5P5.png
thanksgiving tho

i get to eat like 4 tons of mashed potatoes
thanksgiving tho

i get to eat like 4 tons of mashed potatoes
20iias5.png
1 2 3