Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Speedy Baldwin - and Swipp?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Starting now (01:30), instead of waiting 30 minutes to reduce my food to goo, Baldwin gives me the goo instantly, along with the experience points. Edit: it may have something to do with the daylight savings change - this issue may have started earlier (~01:00?)

This issue happens with
  1. Reducing all categories of items - not only food.
  2. Creating items: glass bottles, sizzling phosphorus

Creating rubber gloves, eyewear and irradiated alchemical reductions works normally. (- thanks to bearxing, Synzia and liantal). Actually everything that takes > 1 hour to brew may be working normally (- thanks to Spectralink).

I'm using Firefox 41.0.2 on Windows 10.

Edit: apparently Swipp's timers are affected as well (thanks FortunaDraken!)

(This issue may have been resolved now that the time was set back to 1 am again.) Best to just sit tight and wait for word from the admins.

Starting now (01:30), instead of waiting 30 minutes to reduce my food to goo, Baldwin gives me the goo instantly, along with the experience points. Edit: it may have something to do with the daylight savings change - this issue may have started earlier (~01:00?)

This issue happens with
  1. Reducing all categories of items - not only food.
  2. Creating items: glass bottles, sizzling phosphorus

Creating rubber gloves, eyewear and irradiated alchemical reductions works normally. (- thanks to bearxing, Synzia and liantal). Actually everything that takes > 1 hour to brew may be working normally (- thanks to Spectralink).

I'm using Firefox 41.0.2 on Windows 10.

Edit: apparently Swipp's timers are affected as well (thanks FortunaDraken!)

(This issue may have been resolved now that the time was set back to 1 am again.) Best to just sit tight and wait for word from the admins.

CLCsigWT.png
I'm having this same problem with apparel.
I'm having this same problem with apparel.
I just reported the same with trinkets.
I just reported the same with trinkets.
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
Same issue here, only I used 2 materials and a trinket to test (Didn't think it was a bug until the trinket, oops)

EDIT: Yep, went to create Eyewear, timer came back

EDIT x2: Using Windows 8.1 and newest Chrome
Same issue here, only I used 2 materials and a trinket to test (Didn't think it was a bug until the trinket, oops)

EDIT: Yep, went to create Eyewear, timer came back

EDIT x2: Using Windows 8.1 and newest Chrome
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
Was just about to report this too!!
it happened with familiars for me, tried it with everything else and every single time there was no timer, it just gave me the item

however, when i tried creating new items (rubber gloves in this case), the timer came back

edit: using windows 7 and chrome
Was just about to report this too!!
it happened with familiars for me, tried it with everything else and every single time there was no timer, it just gave me the item

however, when i tried creating new items (rubber gloves in this case), the timer came back

edit: using windows 7 and chrome
muj4RNB.png
I am getting this too with trinkets, resulting in instant sludge.
I am getting this too with trinkets, resulting in instant sludge.
Having the same problem (or, I guess, "problem", but it is a bug) with materials.
Having the same problem (or, I guess, "problem", but it is a bug) with materials.
cvhDu9P.gif
Happened to me to
Happened to me to
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
I'm having the same thing happening. I brewed a Sizzling Phosphorus and it was immediately made; I became confused and made a Glass Beaker (2) to see if it would produce the same result, and it did. Haven't tried to reduce materials, food, familiars or trinkets.

Edit:

Browser: Google Chrome
Windows 8
I'm having the same thing happening. I brewed a Sizzling Phosphorus and it was immediately made; I became confused and made a Glass Beaker (2) to see if it would produce the same result, and it did. Haven't tried to reduce materials, food, familiars or trinkets.

Edit:

Browser: Google Chrome
Windows 8
Ping me to get my attention.
Same here. o: I only tried it a few times with materials to see if I wasn't just zoning out but uh yeah. I don't wanna test the others for fear of abusing it. :c
Same here. o: I only tried it a few times with materials to see if I wasn't just zoning out but uh yeah. I don't wanna test the others for fear of abusing it. :c
1MeHaCI.gifyKp0KRf.pngPiDMVwk.pngDmRdZYl.png1MeHaCI.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8