Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thorn's Art Emporium [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Benathorn

May I be added to the pinglist? ^^
@Benathorn

May I be added to the pinglist? ^^
-pitches an invisible sign here-
@Chouhesi- Hey there, Chou! I'll add you with the others. c:

@Asaea- Of course! I'll ad you as well. ^^
@Chouhesi- Hey there, Chou! I'll add you with the others. c:

@Asaea- Of course! I'll ad you as well. ^^
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@Benathorn
Can I be added to the pinglist please? C:
@Benathorn
Can I be added to the pinglist please? C:
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
@Startedraining- Hey there, Star! So many Eld peeps, it's awesome, welcome to the ping list. c:
@Startedraining- Hey there, Star! So many Eld peeps, it's awesome, welcome to the ping list. c:
@Benathorn I think the grieves would look best on her! I didn't realize it was free... :3c And for the other half of my order, can I get Zhulong here in his Sunchaser Jewelry please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=978997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9790/978997_350.png[/img] [/url] I've just sent over the payment .u. I look forward to this! Thank you so much!
@Benathorn I think the grieves would look best on her! I didn't realize it was free... :3c
And for the other half of my order, can I get Zhulong here in his Sunchaser Jewelry please?

978997_350.png

I've just sent over the payment .u. I look forward to this! Thank you so much!
aSSNSAn.gif 629.Pots150.Vera_zpsiijqweht.png1f5TYUs.gif
[center]@Vera- Thank you for the payment! Your order is next, so I'll start work on your two chibis and will add the requested apparel to each. ^^ @Eliatrope- Your chibi art order is complete! I hope you like how she came out and that your friend enjoys the gift. Thank you again for the business~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/H7YA4uh.png[/img] [/center]
@Vera- Thank you for the payment! Your order is next, so I'll start work on your two chibis and will add the requested apparel to each. ^^

@Eliatrope- Your chibi art order is complete! I hope you like how she came out and that your friend enjoys the gift. Thank you again for the business~

H7YA4uh.png
@Benathorn

Thank you so much! I'd love to get pinged anytime slots are open again. :D
@Benathorn

Thank you so much! I'd love to get pinged anytime slots are open again. :D
sig.png
@Benathorn Sent the gene over :3
@Benathorn Sent the gene over :3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

Hey Bena! I was wondering if could be added to the pinglist? I don't know if I would be active enough to get it in time but can't hurt XD
Hey Bena! I was wondering if could be added to the pinglist? I don't know if I would be active enough to get it in time but can't hurt XD
@Benathorn
Your art is super cute ^^ Could you please ping me when/if you open up shop again? ^^
@Benathorn
Your art is super cute ^^ Could you please ping me when/if you open up shop again? ^^
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8