Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Swipp's Swap Stand 2.0
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66
This makes me happy.
This makes me happy.
shop_banner.png
So happy to see your family Swipp! What cute daugters. ;u;
So happy to see your family Swipp! What cute daugters. ;u;
Tripp is adorable! Like the Grumpy Cat of Dragons.
Tripp is adorable! Like the Grumpy Cat of Dragons.
DuLvCwY.png
I need those sea dragon familiars!

I'm gonna miss Swipps old pose though. He looked so cool! Now it looks like a much younger version of him is working the stand. =/
I need those sea dragon familiars!

I'm gonna miss Swipps old pose though. He looked so cool! Now it looks like a much younger version of him is working the stand. =/
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Tripp is very clearly wearing a birdskull necklace and it makes me happy because I love that set so much.

That said, I'm very looking forward to trading with his daughters. Wonder what kind of items they have...
Tripp is very clearly wearing a birdskull necklace and it makes me happy because I love that set so much.

That said, I'm very looking forward to trading with his daughters. Wonder what kind of items they have...
I would be cool if Swipp and co told us what items we needed to make the trade and the quantities.

Nice update.
I would be cool if Swipp and co told us what items we needed to make the trade and the quantities.

Nice update.
Yt4sddf.png
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
This is amazingly cute, I love everything in the update! :D

Ooh, and the Toxindiver and Scarab drop in the Sandwept Delta, like the ingredients needed for the Poison/Toxin genes, that's perfect!
This is amazingly cute, I love everything in the update! :D

Ooh, and the Toxindiver and Scarab drop in the Sandwept Delta, like the ingredients needed for the Poison/Toxin genes, that's perfect!
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[quote name="Pilotslover" date=2015-10-30 02:36:15] I would be cool if Swipp and co told us what items we needed to make the trade and the quantities. Nice update. [/quote] There is no point in implementing extra code for that while we have an encyclopedia entry http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24
Pilotslover wrote on 2015-10-30:

Nice update.
There is no point in implementing extra code for that while we have an encyclopedia entry

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Yay new things!!!!
Yay new things!!!!
LEpJMnn.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png

liquidating DV account, i have KS, BETA and monthlies, PM me! Forum Post Here
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66