Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]A plague sprite a day
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Ultimatomo
Sending over 10kT again for the next drawing! o/
@Ultimatomo
Sending over 10kT again for the next drawing! o/
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@UnlordTuyhhf @Drakarys @Kedia @Ghosting @phoeniixfire @Thegoogy @FlyingSquirrely @Pandamoniaz @Jaypaw @ryoubakura @YukariYakumo @SnailMuffin @ShinyPikachu @Crossfire

Everyone that is pinged should be entered into the raffle now.
@UnlordTuyhhf @Drakarys @Kedia @Ghosting @phoeniixfire @Thegoogy @FlyingSquirrely @Pandamoniaz @Jaypaw @ryoubakura @YukariYakumo @SnailMuffin @ShinyPikachu @Crossfire

Everyone that is pinged should be entered into the raffle now.
JwemsG3.pngR5Cf3lk.png
@UnlordTuyhhf @Drakarys @Kedia @Ghosting @phoeniixfire @Thegoogy @FlyingSquirrely @Pandamoniaz @Jaypaw @ryoubakura @YukariYakumo @SnailMuffin @ShinyPikachu @Crossfire @Nerilka @saphariadragon @Arietta

Thank you for entering everyone, thursdays ticket window is now closed, drawings will happen before rollover.
@UnlordTuyhhf @Drakarys @Kedia @Ghosting @phoeniixfire @Thegoogy @FlyingSquirrely @Pandamoniaz @Jaypaw @ryoubakura @YukariYakumo @SnailMuffin @ShinyPikachu @Crossfire @Nerilka @saphariadragon @Arietta

Thank you for entering everyone, thursdays ticket window is now closed, drawings will happen before rollover.
JwemsG3.pngR5Cf3lk.png
Congratulations @Crossfire you have won todays plague sprite, please private message me, before the next drawing, to confirm that you are still active and I will send you the plague sprite.
Congratulations @Crossfire you have won todays plague sprite, please private message me, before the next drawing, to confirm that you are still active and I will send you the plague sprite.
JwemsG3.pngR5Cf3lk.png
@Ultimatomo sent over some more for the next drawing!
@Ultimatomo sent over some more for the next drawing!
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@Ultimatomo the ride never ends (i wonder if i'm undermining my own flight when dom comes around /SHOT) You'll find even more money now.
@Ultimatomo the ride never ends (i wonder if i'm undermining my own flight when dom comes around /SHOT) You'll find even more money now.
VsoSnU5.png
@ultimatomo

Are you serious??? Thank you so much!!!! Wow I dont think I've ever won one of these before!! Thank you!
@ultimatomo

Are you serious??? Thank you so much!!!! Wow I dont think I've ever won one of these before!! Thank you!
@Ryoubakura @UnlordTuyhhf @Porkkana @Kedia @Gorwen @Ghosting @Phoeniixfire @Pandamoniaz
Everyone pinged should be entered into the the raffle.
@Ryoubakura @UnlordTuyhhf @Porkkana @Kedia @Gorwen @Ghosting @Phoeniixfire @Pandamoniaz
Everyone pinged should be entered into the the raffle.
JwemsG3.pngR5Cf3lk.png

So I have a special offer for you all, if you enter into this contest here which is being put on by my good friend @Urbenjokester, I will add 10 tickets to your total for the day. This will last till the end of this drawing. Please ping me that you have entered.

So I have a special offer for you all, if you enter into this contest here which is being put on by my good friend @Urbenjokester, I will add 10 tickets to your total for the day. This will last till the end of this drawing. Please ping me that you have entered.
JwemsG3.pngR5Cf3lk.png
@Ultimatomo
Sending in treasure for another ten tickets!
@Ultimatomo
Sending in treasure for another ten tickets!
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15