Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mythic Treasure Raffle [holiday items!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Your ticket has been added.

@SenchaDrake
Your ticket has been added.

@SenchaDrake
raffleb_by_achiha_azteca-d9edxll.png
@Kedia

The bonus is only for purchasing tickets.

And @SenchaDrake you get 5 tickets for the previous bump where you tagged Kedia. Would you like them all in First Aid?
@Kedia

The bonus is only for purchasing tickets.

And @SenchaDrake you get 5 tickets for the previous bump where you tagged Kedia. Would you like them all in First Aid?
@Azteca

Sorry, I'm still confused. Only for purchasing tickets with treasure or only for purchasing tickets any way, including treasure and items? XD
@Azteca

Sorry, I'm still confused. Only for purchasing tickets with treasure or only for purchasing tickets any way, including treasure and items? XD
@Azteca how many tickets is a iri/shim/smoke worth?
@Azteca how many tickets is a iri/shim/smoke worth?
@Kedia My apologies I was writing on my phone for the post. The bonus tickets are for those who purchase with treasure. I will clarify this along with a couple of other issues in the first post. @Cerebellum 80+80+80=224 tickets. When determining the amount of tickets you'd earn for a dragon multiply the values of each gene together to get your total. I've listed what each gene is worth on the first post. I have also updated the information to try and make it less confusing for you guys. ______________ [i]Information on the first page regarding ticket bonuses and how to determine how many tickets your dragons worth has been added to the first post! You can now earn 5 tickets for sending a friend to this raffle![/i][b][/b] [b]WEEKLY RAFFLE![/b] All participants have been entered into the weekly raffle and our winner is SenchaDrake! You have won a [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/382.png[/img]! CONGRATS! @SenchaDrake @Broderick @PartyPenguin27
@Kedia My apologies I was writing on my phone for the post. The bonus tickets are for those who purchase with treasure. I will clarify this along with a couple of other issues in the first post.

@Cerebellum

80+80+80=224 tickets. When determining the amount of tickets you'd earn for a dragon multiply the values of each gene together to get your total. I've listed what each gene is worth on the first post. I have also updated the information to try and make it less confusing for you guys.

Information on the first page regarding ticket bonuses and how to determine how many tickets your dragons worth has been added to the first post!

You can now earn 5 tickets for sending a friend to this raffle!

WEEKLY RAFFLE!

All participants have been entered into the weekly raffle and our winner is SenchaDrake!

You have won a 382.png!
CONGRATS!

@SenchaDrake
@Broderick
@PartyPenguin27
@Azteca :D thank you! (also bump for First Aid)
@Azteca :D thank you! (also bump for First Aid)
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Azteca

That's fine. Thanks!
@Azteca

That's fine. Thanks!
@Azteca bump for First Aid!

@Kedia *pokes you*

@Kedia *pokes you*

@Orgetzu will you help me filibuster, then?

@Orgetzu will you help me filibuster, then?
@SenchaDrake

-hits with cloud chaser-
@SenchaDrake

-hits with cloud chaser-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12