Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | The Mysterious messages?
Recently I have been noticing that each time I press the clan button, it shows that I have received three new messages. Of course, Ill go and look and I have none to be found? I have deleted them all and made sure to go through any of my mail beforehand, but it still shows up?
Please help?
Recently I have been noticing that each time I press the clan button, it shows that I have received three new messages. Of course, Ill go and look and I have none to be found? I have deleted them all and made sure to go through any of my mail beforehand, but it still shows up?
Please help?
Are you using IE? If so, it might be related to this bug. Try clearing the cache and see if that fixes it.
Are you using IE? If so, it might be related to this bug. Try clearing the cache and see if that fixes it.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
We have found that this issue is most common with really, really old versions of IE (6, for instance). We highly recommend updating IE to its most recent version for best performance. Either that, or moving to Google Chrome, which is known to have the most reliable performance thus far.

Thanks for the report!
We have found that this issue is most common with really, really old versions of IE (6, for instance). We highly recommend updating IE to its most recent version for best performance. Either that, or moving to Google Chrome, which is known to have the most reliable performance thus far.

Thanks for the report!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
It happens to me occasionally on Firefox (version 21.0)

A refresh usually resolves the problem.
It happens to me occasionally on Firefox (version 21.0)

A refresh usually resolves the problem.
FRbanner_wholeA.pngFRbanner_wholeB.pngFRbanner_wholeC.png
I am using Google Chrome and it still happens to be there, but thank you for the advice and replies!
I am using Google Chrome and it still happens to be there, but thank you for the advice and replies!