Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSE] RD's Tailor
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@rosedragoness

We wanted to buy at least one of your accents, and we are of plague flight....We do not know if you take trades, so the most we might afford will be accents. The ones we are interested in are Spiralling Nightmare for our ridgeback male, Nocturnal Sky Accent (If you have any left),
Catfishception,

We love gothic and plaguish accents, and if we could go higher, we would ask you for a commission for our imperial rot subspecies. But we can manage to afford 400 before the end of the riot of rot. We can do digital art as well.
@rosedragoness

We wanted to buy at least one of your accents, and we are of plague flight....We do not know if you take trades, so the most we might afford will be accents. The ones we are interested in are Spiralling Nightmare for our ridgeback male, Nocturnal Sky Accent (If you have any left),
Catfishception,

We love gothic and plaguish accents, and if we could go higher, we would ask you for a commission for our imperial rot subspecies. But we can manage to afford 400 before the end of the riot of rot. We can do digital art as well.
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@Nekomancer77 hi, all of those are in low amount of people interested.. I don't have spare left for them :( ...
Can't take trades as I Dont even have remaining gems xD
@Nekomancer77 hi, all of those are in low amount of people interested.. I don't have spare left for them :( ...
Can't take trades as I Dont even have remaining gems xD
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@rosedragoness

This is the only other accent we see that we like Pestilence Accent, it is plaguish and perfect for for a few of my nocturnes...though I still loved the nocturnal fire. I will be working on reaching payment as fast as I can. Just have to hope the glimmer cherub sells. Right now I have almost 300 gems saved up. the art offer is still up regardless.
@rosedragoness

This is the only other accent we see that we like Pestilence Accent, it is plaguish and perfect for for a few of my nocturnes...though I still loved the nocturnal fire. I will be working on reaching payment as fast as I can. Just have to hope the glimmer cherub sells. Right now I have almost 300 gems saved up. the art offer is still up regardless.
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@rosedragoness Sorry , I realized it locked the wing color after your second ping , I thought it was transparent before ^^ , please ignore my last post , sorry again , I need to consider >_<
@rosedragoness Sorry , I realized it locked the wing color after your second ping , I thought it was transparent before ^^ , please ignore my last post , sorry again , I need to consider >_<
H9klr6C.pngGMT +8 | sell Lv 25 beauty
@Nekomancer77 yeah pestilence prolly got more chance to print.
@SilverS it is ok :)
@Nekomancer77 yeah pestilence prolly got more chance to print.
@SilverS it is ok :)
@rosedragoness Should I send in payment now?
@rosedragoness Should I send in payment now?
EBs1WDl.png
@StitchedinIce whenever you want to
@StitchedinIce whenever you want to
Can I get Corgi Windsinger (Female Skydancer) AND Corgisingers Caretaker (female spiral) If there are any left? @rosedragoness
Can I get Corgi Windsinger (Female Skydancer) AND Corgisingers Caretaker (female spiral) If there are any left? @rosedragoness
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46