Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |Ynyr's Shop| RoR | MORE TEETH BOSS
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Ynyr Sign me up! I'm able to send over the 850g directly, if you can take payment now. :D Such an awesome skincent!

@Fenix (Pinging because I know you liked this one, just in case)
@Ynyr Sign me up! I'm able to send over the 850g directly, if you can take payment now. :D Such an awesome skincent!

@Fenix (Pinging because I know you liked this one, just in case)
@Ynyr I'm 100% in!! Lemmie know when to send the gems.
@Ynyr I'm 100% in!! Lemmie know when to send the gems.
VgR98md.pngbeast.giftumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
@ynyr - I'd love a slot
@ynyr - I'd love a slot
Accent Shop
@Ynyr I need.. I need that skincent RoR submission. What do I do.
@Ynyr I need.. I need that skincent RoR submission. What do I do.
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
@Ynyr
I'd like a slot for Wyrm's Teeth please !
@Ynyr
I'd like a slot for Wyrm's Teeth please !
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Ynyr I'd love a slot for Wyrm's Teeth, if possible.
@Ynyr I'd love a slot for Wyrm's Teeth, if possible.
@Ynyr I'd like a slot for Wyrm's Teeth, please!
@Ynyr I'd like a slot for Wyrm's Teeth, please!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
@ynyr

Can you put me down for a copy of Wyrm's Teeth?
@ynyr

Can you put me down for a copy of Wyrm's Teeth?
@Ynyr .. I need four of those Wyrm's Teeth please - my Zerg Brood demand it. I'll be able to pay by Wednesday, if that is alright with you?
@Ynyr .. I need four of those Wyrm's Teeth please - my Zerg Brood demand it. I'll be able to pay by Wednesday, if that is alright with you?
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
I wake up and the first list is already full, so excited! Thanks again, peeps!

I'd like to make a payment call for the first list, so I can get things going: @Slathers @Decay @Shian @Ethras @Slee @Pesticide @pyrascale @Kasael @Kalvin @Kauria C:

@Fenix - four? Alright then! Put you on the second list - can definitely wait till Wednesday, in worst case scenario the list will get postponed till then C:

@CommanderBacon - well the easiest way is to book yourself a preorder slot :D Do let me know if I should sign you up!
I wake up and the first list is already full, so excited! Thanks again, peeps!

I'd like to make a payment call for the first list, so I can get things going: @Slathers @Decay @Shian @Ethras @Slee @Pesticide @pyrascale @Kasael @Kalvin @Kauria C:

@Fenix - four? Alright then! Put you on the second list - can definitely wait till Wednesday, in worst case scenario the list will get postponed till then C:

@CommanderBacon - well the easiest way is to book yourself a preorder slot :D Do let me know if I should sign you up!
puRINlI.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13