Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |Crystal Garden| Coa&WC Cry/Fac/CircGlim
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Crystal_Garden_banner.png tumblr_nti62fgW0T1r3l5hqo2_r1_100.png
@silverrowan hello, I wanted to ask if the goldenrod/blood/blood WC female you've hatched is for sale, I'd love to buy her :)
@silverrowan hello, I wanted to ask if the goldenrod/blood/blood WC female you've hatched is for sale, I'd love to buy her :)
AkRQFNo.png
@Serpens yes, she is, I just haven't priced out any of my new dragons--I've been busy with school. I'll throw her up on the AH if I don't hear from you by tomorrow afternoon.
I'm looking to sell her for 500gems or 350Ktreasure (mix is OK too)
@Serpens yes, she is, I just haven't priced out any of my new dragons--I've been busy with school. I'll throw her up on the AH if I don't hear from you by tomorrow afternoon.
I'm looking to sell her for 500gems or 350Ktreasure (mix is OK too)
@silverrowan I actually just checked the dragon I want to breed with her and noticed I'm stupid and I won't get the colors I want :/ Sorry, I'm no longer interested, good luck selling her!
@silverrowan I actually just checked the dragon I want to breed with her and noticed I'm stupid and I won't get the colors I want :/ Sorry, I'm no longer interested, good luck selling her!
AkRQFNo.png
@silverrowan just wanted to say this is probably my fav hatchery because i am inlove with all the dragons here and my next major purchase will be from here when i get the money !^^ I have a dragon from here someone bought from here then sold and found the link in the bio. Goodluck with sales!
@silverrowan just wanted to say this is probably my fav hatchery because i am inlove with all the dragons here and my next major purchase will be from here when i get the money !^^ I have a dragon from here someone bought from here then sold and found the link in the bio. Goodluck with sales!
reserve.png15926669.png16792714.png15810839.png16490409.png
@Serpens no worries, and thank you - somehow I missed your ping, sorry about the slow response.

@KaylaWilsony thank you so much! Unfortunately I'm very busy with school and work right now, so the hatchery itself is semi-retired, I still throw dragons up on the AH on a regular-ish basis though (from roughly half-way through page 4 and after in my lair is all for sale dragons, even if not currently up)
@Serpens no worries, and thank you - somehow I missed your ping, sorry about the slow response.

@KaylaWilsony thank you so much! Unfortunately I'm very busy with school and work right now, so the hatchery itself is semi-retired, I still throw dragons up on the AH on a regular-ish basis though (from roughly half-way through page 4 and after in my lair is all for sale dragons, even if not currently up)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20