Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Poison & Toxin Genes
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 81
At last! Genes that will work with my male progen (magenta, jungle, sky). Funnily enough it's name is Poison.
At last! Genes that will work with my male progen (magenta, jungle, sky). Funnily enough it's name is Poison.
30oPYgq.png
muuuuuh yesssssss yes yes yes!
muuuuuh yesssssss yes yes yes!
pLOjGxv.png
My progen is rocking these new genes! They're every bit what I hoped they'd be and worth the wait! :3
My progen is rocking these new genes! They're every bit what I hoped they'd be and worth the wait! :3
Holy cow time to bribe my sis to make these in her cauldron! //shakes fist at level 6
Holy cow time to bribe my sis to make these in her cauldron! //shakes fist at level 6
These genes look great on some of my dragons! I started testing some of them and these genes seem to work well with other newer genes too! I tested them out because I hadn't yet and am quite pleased with cherub and peregrine, too. :)
These genes look great on some of my dragons! I started testing some of them and these genes seem to work well with other newer genes too! I tested them out because I hadn't yet and am quite pleased with cherub and peregrine, too. :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Ooo Those look awesome!
Ooo Those look awesome!
oh good thats a relief!

i hate games that have class specific or colour specific on crafting and such >.<
oh good thats a relief!

i hate games that have class specific or colour specific on crafting and such >.<
6klg2iF.png
Looks amazing!
Looks amazing!
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
Looks amazing!
Looks amazing!
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
oh my goooooooooooooooood so pretty
oh my goooooooooooooooood so pretty
1468711001v3.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 81