Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin Recipe Book
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@arcobaleno Unfortunately I haven't found any way to copy the formatting over between googledocs. :/ What I do is I make the new copy and then copy/paste my mat counts and my checklist over. Believe me, I tried!
@arcobaleno Unfortunately I haven't found any way to copy the formatting over between googledocs. :/ What I do is I make the new copy and then copy/paste my mat counts and my checklist over. Believe me, I tried!
@DragonsChilde @thelittlekaiser @Kellendraysia @Flightyvandal @NoAkei @Toto @arcobaleno

Level ten genes are added!
@DragonsChilde @thelittlekaiser @Kellendraysia @Flightyvandal @NoAkei @Toto @arcobaleno

Level ten genes are added!
very helpful! thank you <3
very helpful! thank you <3
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
@Eridartho Awesome thanks!
@Eridartho Awesome thanks!
hqngVBc.pngIXcPDWh.pngMOcJ6Ob.png1P7Uk4C.pnghh1kbxq.pngyGoTFkb.png7ieZHfH.png
@Eridartho
Thanks!
@Eridartho
Thanks!
_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif _free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif
Holy crap, FR is really keeping me hopping this week! RoR goodies are up. Can anyone confirm for me that the materials for the skin, accent, and currency (Baldwin mat-wise) are always the same? I only noticed it this once but it'd be nice to KNOW what we have to save up for each holiday.

Happy digging for those pebbles and ore!

Holy crap, FR is really keeping me hopping this week! RoR goodies are up. Can anyone confirm for me that the materials for the skin, accent, and currency (Baldwin mat-wise) are always the same? I only noticed it this once but it'd be nice to KNOW what we have to save up for each holiday.

Happy digging for those pebbles and ore!

@Eridartho I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I noticed a coding error on all of the protective eyewear, the broken bottles are coded as [quote=Code]!MaterialsO3[/quote] when the cell should be linked to [quote=Code]!MaterialsR3[/quote] to display the proper amount of the item.
@Eridartho

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I noticed a coding error on all of the protective eyewear, the broken bottles are coded as
Code wrote:
!MaterialsO3
when the cell should be linked to
Code wrote:
!MaterialsR3
to display the proper amount of the item.

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@arcobaleno Omg, my shame. D: And no, it's not disrespectful at all! This is my first project like this so I don't always see the mistakes.

I'll go fix that right now, thanks! :D
@arcobaleno Omg, my shame. D: And no, it's not disrespectful at all! This is my first project like this so I don't always see the mistakes.

I'll go fix that right now, thanks! :D
Bumping in case any new players wander by!
Bumping in case any new players wander by!

Holiday recipes are up and ready to go. ^^

Holiday recipes are up and ready to go. ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11