Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Spiral Hatchling Res! 1 Slot!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Truly, Isfahel is the most beautiful dragon I have ever seen!

So sad for me, but 170k is a lot of treasure and I do not think I can pay for a hatchling. =/

I wish you many lucks, quetzalcoatl.
Truly, Isfahel is the most beautiful dragon I have ever seen!

So sad for me, but 170k is a lot of treasure and I do not think I can pay for a hatchling. =/

I wish you many lucks, quetzalcoatl.
(I apologize if my English does not make the sense.)
@quetzalcoatl I do have the treasure right now, but I'm waiting to hear back from someone about their Imperial hatchling. Could you hold the top slot for me until I hear back from them after they get off of work today? If she can't sell me the Imperial, then I could pay in full for one of your Spiral hatchlings if I get top spot. (I hate waiting too long! The cooldown is practically a full month)
@quetzalcoatl I do have the treasure right now, but I'm waiting to hear back from someone about their Imperial hatchling. Could you hold the top slot for me until I hear back from them after they get off of work today? If she can't sell me the Imperial, then I could pay in full for one of your Spiral hatchlings if I get top spot. (I hate waiting too long! The cooldown is practically a full month)
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@Merlin - Alrighty!
I knoooow that cooldown is brutal! That's why I'm only doing 3 slots. I don't want to risk having too many people waiting too long. (but all their babies will be so gorgeous, it'll be worth it!)
@Merlin - Alrighty!
I knoooow that cooldown is brutal! That's why I'm only doing 3 slots. I don't want to risk having too many people waiting too long. (but all their babies will be so gorgeous, it'll be worth it!)
tumblr_mx61gfeTCn1stf69to1_100.giftumblr_mx61gfeTCn1stf69to2_100.gif
@quetzalcoatl It's such a good idea too! I'm already on a wait list for another Spiral and a Pearlcatcher, but I'm, like number 8 or 9 out of 10. ._. That's so many months. Cooldown times are OP. No killing spree needed for them to knock me out!

Anywho, I'll pm you as soon as I hear back from the Imperial decider..er. (Hush, it's now a word).
@quetzalcoatl It's such a good idea too! I'm already on a wait list for another Spiral and a Pearlcatcher, but I'm, like number 8 or 9 out of 10. ._. That's so many months. Cooldown times are OP. No killing spree needed for them to knock me out!

Anywho, I'll pm you as soon as I hear back from the Imperial decider..er. (Hush, it's now a word).
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@Merlin - Yeah, I don't wanna do that to anyone. Like what if they only give me one egg three times in a row? That would be so awful, but at least there won't be anyone 10 slots down writhing in agony for a year. XD

And believe me when I say their babies will be amazing. I've seen predictions. It's pretty awesome.

@JerichoElk - Thanks! I'm super fond of Isfahel. :> I hope you can get a hatchling someday! They're gonna be fab!
@Merlin - Yeah, I don't wanna do that to anyone. Like what if they only give me one egg three times in a row? That would be so awful, but at least there won't be anyone 10 slots down writhing in agony for a year. XD

And believe me when I say their babies will be amazing. I've seen predictions. It's pretty awesome.

@JerichoElk - Thanks! I'm super fond of Isfahel. :> I hope you can get a hatchling someday! They're gonna be fab!
^
^
^
^
^
^
Boop. Anyone interested in these?
Boop. Anyone interested in these?