Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Spiral Hatchling Res! 1 Slot!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Spelunker - This is the only time I'm going to do reservations. After this, I'll just be selling the babies as they have them. Sorry!
@Spelunker - This is the only time I'm going to do reservations. After this, I'll just be selling the babies as they have them. Sorry!
tumblr_mx61gfeTCn1stf69to1_100.giftumblr_mx61gfeTCn1stf69to2_100.gif
@quetzalcoatl OK. Thanks for letting me know.
@quetzalcoatl OK. Thanks for letting me know.
jEm2t96.png
@Spelunker - No prob. Maybe you'll be able to make enough money for the last reservation anyway. ^_^ Good luck!
@Spelunker - No prob. Maybe you'll be able to make enough money for the last reservation anyway. ^_^ Good luck!
Thanks!
*feverishly saves*
Thanks!
*feverishly saves*
jEm2t96.png
^
^
Do you think you'll offer reserves again after this breeding? O:
Do you think you'll offer reserves again after this breeding? O:
@Sairys - Almost certainly not, I'm afraid! After these four reservations, I'm just gonna sell the babies as they have them.
@Sairys - Almost certainly not, I'm afraid! After these four reservations, I'm just gonna sell the babies as they have them.
Aw, alright! Thank you for the response. :)
Aw, alright! Thank you for the response. :)
@Sairys - No prob! Thanks for the interest. :)
@Sairys - No prob! Thanks for the interest. :)
The color outcomes are gorgeous -- no way I couldn't be interested! XD I'll just keep an eye out on the AH and forums in about a month or two. XD Good luck!
The color outcomes are gorgeous -- no way I couldn't be interested! XD I'll just keep an eye out on the AH and forums in about a month or two. XD Good luck!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8