Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Troll Avatars - What are you doing...?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
/needs really to save up for a snapper scroll that she can also have a stache sherrif in her lair
/needs really to save up for a snapper scroll that she can also have a stache sherrif in her lair
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Amber ; omg I am dying because of that. XD Hahahaha.

@Scorpius; YES. Definitely! Which means I need to go find a set of sheriff clothing for one of mine. XD And a mustache.
@Amber ; omg I am dying because of that. XD Hahahaha.

@Scorpius; YES. Definitely! Which means I need to go find a set of sheriff clothing for one of mine. XD And a mustache.
sig_zps04d744fd.png
XD I always see this HUGE grin, dimples and all, when I see male snapper avatars. LIke either a "he, he, hello there" or a "What, i didn't do nothin..' *grins*
XD I always see this HUGE grin, dimples and all, when I see male snapper avatars. LIke either a "he, he, hello there" or a "What, i didn't do nothin..' *grins*
icefull2.png
@brovahkiin
Remember when I said your pink snapper makes me think of flower petals blowing in the background? Well, Undel went and made some flowerfall apparel and I demand you brovahkiin to go and get them pink ones for him!

@Plasma
I think Undel read my mind about the flower petals flowing in the wind thing XD
@brovahkiin
Remember when I said your pink snapper makes me think of flower petals blowing in the background? Well, Undel went and made some flowerfall apparel and I demand you brovahkiin to go and get them pink ones for him!

@Plasma
I think Undel read my mind about the flower petals flowing in the wind thing XD
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@Scorpius oh crap oh man this needs to happen. Time to try to hunt down one of these sakura flowerfalls. I might have to settle for a violet or rose at first, but the pink WILL HAPPEN
@Scorpius oh crap oh man this needs to happen. Time to try to hunt down one of these sakura flowerfalls. I might have to settle for a violet or rose at first, but the pink WILL HAPPEN
sigbanner_zps759365e3.png
@brovahkiin
I'm currently hunting down all the flowerfalls myself. Good luck to you on your hunt. *salute*
@brovahkiin
I'm currently hunting down all the flowerfalls myself. Good luck to you on your hunt. *salute*
euhuehue guys she chose me for avatar e U e
euhuehue guys she chose me for avatar e U e
@brovahkiin
I got 2 sakura flowerfalls. You want one?
@brovahkiin
I got 2 sakura flowerfalls. You want one?
@Scorpius Sure, I've currently got roughly 600t to my name at them moment, but if you give me a bit I could come up with some money to pay you for it. :>
@Scorpius Sure, I've currently got roughly 600t to my name at them moment, but if you give me a bit I could come up with some money to pay you for it. :>
sigbanner_zps759365e3.png
@brovahkiin
How about 90K T? I saw some of them selling for 14K T in the AH, but I want to see your pink snapper with pink flowers! Then (part of) my life will feel complete!
@brovahkiin
How about 90K T? I saw some of them selling for 14K T in the AH, but I want to see your pink snapper with pink flowers! Then (part of) my life will feel complete!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11