Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Winds of Triumph | Imps/WC/Sp/SD/RB
Winds of Triumph
Ping List and Current Hatchlings

This will be the thread I detail my breeding pairs and current available hatchlings for sale.

I am NOT doing Reserves. I will be doing a Ping list for each pair. When a pair nests, I will ping all interested parties.

How to get first pick: Once pinged, first one that offers me a Boon will get first pick. After that it will be first come first serve for people who reply back to the ping.

Hatchlings will sold at market value at the time of hatching. Thus prices will fluctuate.

Table of Contents:
  1. Breeding Pairs
  2. What I'm looking for (a.k.a. if you want to do trades)
  3. Current hatchlings for sale
Winds of Triumph
Ping List and Current Hatchlings

This will be the thread I detail my breeding pairs and current available hatchlings for sale.

I am NOT doing Reserves. I will be doing a Ping list for each pair. When a pair nests, I will ping all interested parties.

How to get first pick: Once pinged, first one that offers me a Boon will get first pick. After that it will be first come first serve for people who reply back to the ping.

Hatchlings will sold at market value at the time of hatching. Thus prices will fluctuate.

Table of Contents:
  1. Breeding Pairs
  2. What I'm looking for (a.k.a. if you want to do trades)
  3. Current hatchlings for sale
Winds of Triumph | Ping lists and Hatchlings | Imperials, Wildclaws, Spirals, Ridgebacks, Skydancers
Current Pairs

x2rret.jpg

Next Breed Date: September 25th

People to Ping:

2yo95df.jpg

Next Breed Date: October 16th

People to Ping:

14j0wu9.jpg

Iri/Sereph + Iri/Shim

Next Breed Date: September 19th
People to Ping:
Current Pairs

x2rret.jpg

Next Breed Date: September 25th

People to Ping:

2yo95df.jpg

Next Breed Date: October 16th

People to Ping:

14j0wu9.jpg

Iri/Sereph + Iri/Shim

Next Breed Date: September 19th
People to Ping:
Winds of Triumph | Ping lists and Hatchlings | Imperials, Wildclaws, Spirals, Ridgebacks, Skydancers
[center]Trades[/center] Normally I do not want trades, only treasure or gems But I will trade for certain dragons that I'm currently looking for. [center]Currently Looking for:[/center] A mate for this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=314479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3145/314479_350.png[/img] [/url] Would like colours that compliment his, preferably with some green wings. Also looking for: OBSIDIAN/RED/GOLD FEMALE STARTER OR WILDCLAW OBSIDIAN/LEAF/GOLD MALE STARTER OR WILDCLAW Must have Obsidian, can move on the secondary, can move on tertiary. But must be pretty close.
Trades

Normally I do not want trades, only treasure or gems

But I will trade for certain dragons that I'm currently looking for.
Currently Looking for:

A mate for this boy:

314479_350.png

Would like colours that compliment his, preferably with some green wings.

Also looking for:
OBSIDIAN/RED/GOLD FEMALE STARTER OR WILDCLAW
OBSIDIAN/LEAF/GOLD MALE STARTER OR WILDCLAW

Must have Obsidian, can move on the secondary, can move on tertiary. But must be pretty close.
Current Available Hatchlings

none
Current Available Hatchlings

none
^
^
^
^
^
^
@Ventus @Haze @Shian

Gold Imperial eggs have been laid

First one to reply + offer a boon gets first pick

otherwise, it's in order of replies gets pick once they hatch
@Ventus @Haze @Shian

Gold Imperial eggs have been laid

First one to reply + offer a boon gets first pick

otherwise, it's in order of replies gets pick once they hatch
Sending boon :)
Sending boon :)
Y3kY2LN.png
All right, babies have been hatched! Shian gets first pick, after that comment if you still want a baby!
All right, babies have been hatched! Shian gets first pick, after that comment if you still want a baby!