Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, Free Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Alyska All yours now! :) Sorry I can't do anything about the progen!
@Alyska All yours now! :) Sorry I can't do anything about the progen!
@QueenCimorene
It's alright! I just wish I could give him a home.
And thank you~
@QueenCimorene
It's alright! I just wish I could give him a home.
And thank you~
Ferberus -Silvan
-They/Them
-FR +3
frwind_shield_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzma.png -Magical Menagerie Hatchery
-Wishlist
Calico Ferberus
@QueenCimorene I sent you a CR For Rew and an unnamed Mirror I hope that's ok!
@QueenCimorene I sent you a CR For Rew and an unnamed Mirror I hope that's ok!
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszc8.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszbv.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszbm.png
@QueenCimorene

Sure! Sending crs for the lot :)
@QueenCimorene

Sure! Sending crs for the lot :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@QueenCimorene Hi, I sent a CR for 2 of the Mirrors if they are still available . I would like to gene them up with Cherub. Thank you
@QueenCimorene Hi, I sent a CR for 2 of the Mirrors if they are still available . I would like to gene them up with Cherub. Thank you
@PrayingMantis @Kimmikkokat So sorry, the mirrors were already claimed! Is there anyone else you'd be interested in instead?

Kimmikkokat I am trying to send you Rew though, but I think your lair is full so I can't!

@PrayingMantis @Kimmikkokat So sorry, the mirrors were already claimed! Is there anyone else you'd be interested in instead?

Kimmikkokat I am trying to send you Rew though, but I think your lair is full so I can't!

@QueenCimorene That's okay. Have a great day!
@QueenCimorene That's okay. Have a great day!
@QueenCimorene
If no one asks for them, can I take the familiars? Thanks!
@QueenCimorene
If no one asks for them, can I take the familiars? Thanks!
I fixed it @QueenCimorene Im so sorry!
I fixed it @QueenCimorene Im so sorry!
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszc8.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszbv.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszbm.png
@Kimmikkokat No problem, I'll send them over now!

@purplecinnibar I do have a friend who was interested in the familiars, but mainly as just extras or for alchemy. If there are any familiars I still have that you don't already have in your bestiary then feel free to request them, that's fine. But for the ones you would be getting as duplicates then sorry they're already requested by my friend!
@Kimmikkokat No problem, I'll send them over now!

@purplecinnibar I do have a friend who was interested in the familiars, but mainly as just extras or for alchemy. If there are any familiars I still have that you don't already have in your bestiary then feel free to request them, that's fine. But for the ones you would be getting as duplicates then sorry they're already requested by my friend!
1 2 3 4 5 6