Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@senchadrake @ravenjoker

It's alright. The babies are still cute! If you both are willing I would like to try again when the cool downs are over. I'm willing to take the imp, she's pretty. I'm unsure of a name for her, so you can name her whatever you feel fits.
@senchadrake @ravenjoker

It's alright. The babies are still cute! If you both are willing I would like to try again when the cool downs are over. I'm willing to take the imp, she's pretty. I'm unsure of a name for her, so you can name her whatever you feel fits.
@NejikoMarie @ravenjoker @spiritsbane
so it looks like I shall name the Imp and send her to Marie, thinking a 10k trade for baseline stud fee? and Raven, if you have a name in mind let me know and I'll send you the Facet Skydancer.

Has anyone any intent for the Shimmer Skydancer?

And it looks like once Onyx is back off cooldown we'll set up another nest.
so it looks like I shall name the Imp and send her to Marie, thinking a 10k trade for baseline stud fee? and Raven, if you have a name in mind let me know and I'll send you the Facet Skydancer.

Has anyone any intent for the Shimmer Skydancer?

And it looks like once Onyx is back off cooldown we'll set up another nest.
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@SenchaDrake @NejikoMarie @SpiritsBane

Yes, I'll contact you once her cooldown is off~

And as for the skydancer, name her Zima please :3
@SenchaDrake @NejikoMarie @SpiritsBane

Yes, I'll contact you once her cooldown is off~

And as for the skydancer, name her Zima please :3
Looks like everyone that is claimed is where they belong. I'm having technical difficulties that make everything slow, but I think unless I hear an objection before I get around to it I am going to name the last baby and list her on AH, on account of my lair is cluttered up with dragons that aren't supposed to stick around >_>
Looks like everyone that is claimed is where they belong. I'm having technical difficulties that make everything slow, but I think unless I hear an objection before I get around to it I am going to name the last baby and list her on AH, on account of my lair is cluttered up with dragons that aren't supposed to stick around >_>
@senchadrake @spiritsbane @ravenjoker

I think that would be fine unless spirit wants her. Thank you so much!
@senchadrake @spiritsbane @ravenjoker

I think that would be fine unless spirit wants her. Thank you so much!
@senchadrake @nejikomarie @ravenjoker

Nope, I'm fine! Sell talk again next nest~
@senchadrake @nejikomarie @ravenjoker

Nope, I'm fine! Sell talk again next nest~

looks like Onyx will be ready at rollover tonight--I shall send a CR for her so we can start asap!

looks like Onyx will be ready at rollover tonight--I shall send a CR for her so we can start asap!
@ravenjoker @senchadrake @spiritsbane

Yay!!!! I'm so excited to try again for my male imp!!!
@ravenjoker @senchadrake @spiritsbane

Yay!!!! I'm so excited to try again for my male imp!!!

looks like Raven's not been on today, so assuming they don't appear and do so in the next hour and a half I'll start the nest as soon as they accept the CR :3

looks like Raven's not been on today, so assuming they don't appear and do so in the next hour and a half I'll start the nest as soon as they accept the CR :3
@senchadrake @ravenjoker @spiritsbane

Alrighty. I'm clearing some room in my lair at the moment so I'm not too concerned! ^...^
@senchadrake @ravenjoker @spiritsbane

Alrighty. I'm clearing some room in my lair at the moment so I'm not too concerned! ^...^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7