Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@Piratewolfie

Yeah it is profitable (except when your own flight is pushing and doing experiments, driving fodder prices through the roof in AH). I've never had the patience to level dergs to 25. It takes me about 3,5-4h of leveling fodder to make the same amount (assuming it's fodder I bred myself and about double that if I sniped them at a decent price).

Yesterday I tried artificial inflation (buying the cheapest listings for a certain item and thus raising their AH value) and after that I relisted them one by one at the newest LAH. I sold all but one in a few hours, so I'm definitely gonna try that again!
But like I said before, it's usually best to stick with what you know (and like to do) to make treasure!

Yeah that is the principle, but usually if you can offer some items that go well together they might consider it!

@Piratewolfie

Yeah it is profitable (except when your own flight is pushing and doing experiments, driving fodder prices through the roof in AH). I've never had the patience to level dergs to 25. It takes me about 3,5-4h of leveling fodder to make the same amount (assuming it's fodder I bred myself and about double that if I sniped them at a decent price).

Yesterday I tried artificial inflation (buying the cheapest listings for a certain item and thus raising their AH value) and after that I relisted them one by one at the newest LAH. I sold all but one in a few hours, so I'm definitely gonna try that again!
But like I said before, it's usually best to stick with what you know (and like to do) to make treasure!

Yeah that is the principle, but usually if you can offer some items that go well together they might consider it!

@Ajax4life14 Isn't it when any flight is pushing actively, though?? They drive up the price like mad. :( I don't really have a feeling with how long it takes me to level a dragon to lvl 25. I always thought the last 4 levels take about a good hour each, but recently I found that I can do one such level in like 20 mins if I really do nothing but paying attention to it. I've leveled two dragons to lvl 25 in a day before, though, which worked fine when I put in some work. ^^

That sounds interesting, actually! But I doubt it'd work with just any item. I'm just sitting here, wishing I could inflate ambush stones again. They used to go for like 50kT and now they go for around 30 :c So far for my profits. :P

I'll think of something, thanks :3
@Ajax4life14 Isn't it when any flight is pushing actively, though?? They drive up the price like mad. :( I don't really have a feeling with how long it takes me to level a dragon to lvl 25. I always thought the last 4 levels take about a good hour each, but recently I found that I can do one such level in like 20 mins if I really do nothing but paying attention to it. I've leveled two dragons to lvl 25 in a day before, though, which worked fine when I put in some work. ^^

That sounds interesting, actually! But I doubt it'd work with just any item. I'm just sitting here, wishing I could inflate ambush stones again. They used to go for like 50kT and now they go for around 30 :c So far for my profits. :P

I'll think of something, thanks :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

Yeah that's true, it just happens t be Light (and Lightning) this week. Yeah I don't think there's much difference in payout, besides the fact that you'd have to find a buyer, which could take time. But it's a good thing not all users try to make trasure the same way, or it wouldn't be as profitable ;)

Yeah I hate that too! Although it is a great example of an item you can easily make money on by just checking the AH. Lot of undercuts, but it will always be in demand, so easy to resell.
@Piratewolfie

Yeah that's true, it just happens t be Light (and Lightning) this week. Yeah I don't think there's much difference in payout, besides the fact that you'd have to find a buyer, which could take time. But it's a good thing not all users try to make trasure the same way, or it wouldn't be as profitable ;)

Yeah I hate that too! Although it is a great example of an item you can easily make money on by just checking the AH. Lot of undercuts, but it will always be in demand, so easy to resell.
@Ajax4life14 oh wow I wasn't even aware! I honestly don't follow up on dom unless my own flight is pushing. I'm not interested in dom that much. I just like to profit exalt a few dragons if that means helping out my flight and all. :P But hey, true that!

Still, the price dropped so drastically lately, I wonder what happened D: It won't be profitable that way. Oh well. I'll just hoard my ambushes for the time being xD
@Ajax4life14 oh wow I wasn't even aware! I honestly don't follow up on dom unless my own flight is pushing. I'm not interested in dom that much. I just like to profit exalt a few dragons if that means helping out my flight and all. :P But hey, true that!

Still, the price dropped so drastically lately, I wonder what happened D: It won't be profitable that way. Oh well. I'll just hoard my ambushes for the time being xD
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

Yeah they are running a lot of tests to find out the exact dynamics behind Dom. For instance: how do a level 1 dragon and a level 7 dragon compare in the battle for dom. And what value do exalted hatchlings hold? Is it the same as a level 1 dragon?

That is true. If you want to max out your profits you'd be better off holding on to them indeed!
@Piratewolfie

Yeah they are running a lot of tests to find out the exact dynamics behind Dom. For instance: how do a level 1 dragon and a level 7 dragon compare in the battle for dom. And what value do exalted hatchlings hold? Is it the same as a level 1 dragon?

That is true. If you want to max out your profits you'd be better off holding on to them indeed!
@Piratewolfie

Didn't see the ping thing at first so here's my message again:

I have 2 Electricians and 2 Stonekeeper Armbands if you're interested? I saw them listed on the front page x3
@Piratewolfie

Didn't see the ping thing at first so here's my message again:

I have 2 Electricians and 2 Stonekeeper Armbands if you're interested? I saw them listed on the front page x3
@sevaia ah I'm sorry if I read over your message! I don't honestly bother checking all messages on a topic if I don't receive a notification ;w;

Either way, I'm looking for just one of each! However I'm saving up on my pure for a bit, so I'm a tad reluctant to spend right now. It depends entirely on what you're looking for, of course!

@ajax4life14 Ah is there even a difference? I wasn't aware of that. Then again, I don't meddle with dom much. I just get notified when my flight is holding a dom battle, so I stock up on hatchies which I level to lvl 7 and exalt, that's about it, really. :P
@sevaia ah I'm sorry if I read over your message! I don't honestly bother checking all messages on a topic if I don't receive a notification ;w;

Either way, I'm looking for just one of each! However I'm saving up on my pure for a bit, so I'm a tad reluctant to spend right now. It depends entirely on what you're looking for, of course!

@ajax4life14 Ah is there even a difference? I wasn't aware of that. Then again, I don't meddle with dom much. I just get notified when my flight is holding a dom battle, so I stock up on hatchies which I level to lvl 7 and exalt, that's about it, really. :P
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie
NP, I can imagine :3

The Stonekeeper Armband would be 800 gems or it's equivalent in treasure, and Electricians is 400 gems or it's equivalent in treasure, that's cheaper than I'm offering them in the auction house because I prefer direct trades.
@Piratewolfie
NP, I can imagine :3

The Stonekeeper Armband would be 800 gems or it's equivalent in treasure, and Electricians is 400 gems or it's equivalent in treasure, that's cheaper than I'm offering them in the auction house because I prefer direct trades.
@sevaia I'm not sure what the treasure rates are currently? I'm not interested in spending my gems anyway, at most I might spend a couple of treasure, but I'm not up to date with the rates atall. Last I checked, it was 1:700 but I've heard people saying it dropped to 1:500 again?
@sevaia I'm not sure what the treasure rates are currently? I'm not interested in spending my gems anyway, at most I might spend a couple of treasure, but I'm not up to date with the rates atall. Last I checked, it was 1:700 but I've heard people saying it dropped to 1:500 again?
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

I have a couple extra Crystal Pools familiars if you're interested. Or are you waiting for the prices to drop?
@Piratewolfie

I have a couple extra Crystal Pools familiars if you're interested. Or are you waiting for the prices to drop?
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17