Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*~Candy Hearts: On Hiatus~*~
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 231 232
@Everglades It's not going anywhere. It clashes with all my dergs. Let me know ifwhen you want it! ^_^
@Everglades It's not going anywhere. It clashes with all my dergs. Let me know ifwhen you want it! ^_^
fMDEq8f.png
@Geekhyena Alright ^_^
@Geekhyena Alright ^_^
chh4_by_oldheathensoul-d9jyc4a.png pw7CMkh.png 1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif
Oooooo fall in love ^^ there so cute (really there so cute) would love to take the second one but don't have space sadly :( @Everglades . Also for me you have one of he cutest and beutiful hatchery's ^^
Oooooo fall in love ^^ there so cute (really there so cute) would love to take the second one but don't have space sadly :( @Everglades . Also for me you have one of he cutest and beutiful hatchery's ^^
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014 Thanks! Understandable.
@cande2014 Thanks! Understandable.
[bump for you!]
thanks for the ping but I'm gonna pass this time! I have to save to expand my lair :-)
[bump for you!]
thanks for the ping but I'm gonna pass this time! I have to save to expand my lair :-)
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
@Everglades - These adorable ladies could not have come at a better time for me! I've sorta finished a Coatl subspecies, and currently have a baby male Coatl that isn't paired with a female yet (I'm one of those people with set in stone pairings, that seems to hoard couples) and I've been trying to find him a wife. Either female would really work, but the second one would look particularly cute with him, and either could be registered as a member of my Subspecies. (Their parents qualify as well actually; the Subspecies is called Innocent Coatls, and there's a link in my signature if you wan to look in to it.)

But the little Coatl male literally took the last space in my lair, so I'd need her held for a while...

P.S Sorry for the long post, here's a free Bump!
@Everglades - These adorable ladies could not have come at a better time for me! I've sorta finished a Coatl subspecies, and currently have a baby male Coatl that isn't paired with a female yet (I'm one of those people with set in stone pairings, that seems to hoard couples) and I've been trying to find him a wife. Either female would really work, but the second one would look particularly cute with him, and either could be registered as a member of my Subspecies. (Their parents qualify as well actually; the Subspecies is called Innocent Coatls, and there's a link in my signature if you wan to look in to it.)

But the little Coatl male literally took the last space in my lair, so I'd need her held for a while...

P.S Sorry for the long post, here's a free Bump!
jdDV4Lt.png
. -commenting so I can come back later xD lol
. -commenting so I can come back later xD lol
@gyroids Awww thanks <3

@StormyDragon Yay ^_^ Ooooh that sounds really cool! I'd love to see them as a pair <3 I'll put him on hold <3 Hahaha
@gyroids Awww thanks <3

@StormyDragon Yay ^_^ Ooooh that sounds really cool! I'd love to see them as a pair <3 I'll put him on hold <3 Hahaha
@DiaryofNobody @LynterriaHatake @DemiAce @Geekhyena @frimu @RaptorFeathers @Sarra @cande2014 @dragoninmywagon @DevilsCarnival @linguistic @chibiavengers @DDsweetie @faustien @noodlemangos @faeryplace @Variks @RugaQwarrcall @Shel @MidnightBlossom @Magellanic @tiger22g2 @Oceann @snarkasaurus @Ukira @Zith Woooo~ let's keep the glimmers coming! Another glimmer pair, that's coatl, and Alice in Wonderland themed :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/r2cgAnX.png[/img] Hope you like <3
@DiaryofNobody @LynterriaHatake @DemiAce @Geekhyena @frimu @RaptorFeathers @Sarra @cande2014 @dragoninmywagon @DevilsCarnival @linguistic @chibiavengers @DDsweetie @faustien @noodlemangos @faeryplace @Variks @RugaQwarrcall @Shel @MidnightBlossom @Magellanic @tiger22g2 @Oceann @snarkasaurus @Ukira @Zith

Woooo~ let's keep the glimmers coming! Another glimmer pair, that's coatl, and Alice in Wonderland themed :D

r2cgAnX.png

Hope you like <3
@Everglades

More glimmer! Yay! Love the new pair <3
@Everglades

More glimmer! Yay! Love the new pair <3
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 231 232