Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Raptorix Lineage Trades
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 1774 1775
@flyingkitty Nice!!! Sent you two CRs ^^
Aaand I have just enough room for all of those *A*
@flyingkitty Nice!!! Sent you two CRs ^^
Aaand I have just enough room for all of those *A*
84si1j.png
Sunday Bump~
Sunday Bump~
84si1j.png
@raptorix

I'm happy you enjoy her name! Sorry for the wait on the CR, I had to leave town. Hope BananaBunches finds a good home :D
@raptorix

I'm happy you enjoy her name! Sorry for the wait on the CR, I had to leave town. Hope BananaBunches finds a good home :D
HKrGNct.png
@KitsuneEbi No worries on the wait! Gave me time to tidy up my lair today. Wind is doing another profit push and that means lair cleanup! :D
If nobody asks for them, I'll keep BananaBunches around to breed myself! ^^
@KitsuneEbi No worries on the wait! Gave me time to tidy up my lair today. Wind is doing another profit push and that means lair cleanup! :D
If nobody asks for them, I'll keep BananaBunches around to breed myself! ^^
84si1j.png
@raptorix Oh, even better!
@raptorix Oh, even better!
HKrGNct.png
Evening bump c.c
Evening bump c.c
84si1j.png
I would love sweetpheasant and frostpot, if they're available! so pretty.
I would love sweetpheasant and frostpot, if they're available! so pretty.
@scythelove Got worried for a second when I saw your CRs! (I didn't see any ping!) Sure! Enjoy!
@scythelove Got worried for a second when I saw your CRs! (I didn't see any ping!) Sure! Enjoy!
84si1j.png
Sorry about that !! I'm somewhat new to the site.

They are so sweet, however. Please know I shall cherish their cute little squish faces.
Sorry about that !! I'm somewhat new to the site.

They are so sweet, however. Please know I shall cherish their cute little squish faces.
@scythelove I get an alert whenever you write an @ before my username (works for getting anybody's attention in the forums.) Otherwise this forum is so big now the alerts that 'someone commented' don't show up.

Glad you like them! ^^
@scythelove I get an alert whenever you write an @ before my username (works for getting anybody's attention in the forums.) Otherwise this forum is so big now the alerts that 'someone commented' don't show up.

Glad you like them! ^^
84si1j.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 1774 1775