Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Haunted Bay CLOSED
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 193 194
@Melodist Nope! That's it. I must have miscounted. After a while they all blur together ;_;
@Melodist Nope! That's it. I must have miscounted. After a while they all blur together ;_;
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Count Okay, I'll double check all my numbers, then start entering! Thank you so much for supporting Water. We really really appreciate it. :)
@Count Okay, I'll double check all my numbers, then start entering! Thank you so much for supporting Water. We really really appreciate it. :)
ShLp8ga.png
@tigressRising Sending four level tens to you!!
@tigressRising Sending four level tens to you!!
KVUaeR6.pngcr
@tigressRising sending you 3 level 7's
@tigressRising sending you 3 level 7's
@DeepflowManah Sorry for pinging. Normally I don't do this, but I wanted to give you a heads up.
I'll be sending 22 level 7 dragons your way. 4 have the breed bonus. No other bonuses if I checked correctly.
@DeepflowManah Sorry for pinging. Normally I don't do this, but I wanted to give you a heads up.
I'll be sending 22 level 7 dragons your way. 4 have the breed bonus. No other bonuses if I checked correctly.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Earth
All are marked, thank ye for ye coves
@Earth
All are marked, thank ye for ye coves
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
@Cheystar

Daily trivia:

They believed that it would cause the weather to turn and go bad
@Cheystar

Daily trivia:

They believed that it would cause the weather to turn and go bad
uCR5SCW.png
@Thunderbird21 @PaperGryphon @Caerulean @BigotVanquisher @Juliamon
So sorry for the delay! I was taking a shower and forgot to change my status to offline. You dragons will be received and recorded momentarily!
@Thunderbird21 @PaperGryphon @Caerulean @BigotVanquisher @Juliamon
So sorry for the delay! I was taking a shower and forgot to change my status to offline. You dragons will be received and recorded momentarily!
oCF41Q1.png
@tigressRising

Sent you a few level 5s with bonuses.
@tigressRising

Sent you a few level 5s with bonuses.
@Empyreal

Sending three dragons for 1t!
I'll send the last one after the first two has been accepted, lair space limitations ;-;
@Empyreal

Sending three dragons for 1t!
I'll send the last one after the first two has been accepted, lair space limitations ;-;
ZNhRsiG.png0Uf6byk.pngK8XEDpR.png
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 193 194