Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Haunted Bay CLOSED
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 193 194
@luccamajere

Thank you for the new recruits! They have been recorded and sent off to the sea! :)
@luccamajere

Thank you for the new recruits! They have been recorded and sent off to the sea! :)
ShLp8ga.png
@darlingdean
5 level seven recruits, two with bonuses coming aboard shortly.
@darlingdean
5 level seven recruits, two with bonuses coming aboard shortly.
Thanks everyone who sent me dragons (I'm too tired to remember who it was, sorry^^;)

Need to go to bed now, I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. xD
Thanks everyone who sent me dragons (I'm too tired to remember who it was, sorry^^;)

Need to go to bed now, I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. xD
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Hey guys! I'm online now, so feel free to send me dragons while I bond with my familiars. Just remember to ping me first! Now let's make this last day AWESOME. >:D
Hey guys! I'm online now, so feel free to send me dragons while I bond with my familiars. Just remember to ping me first! Now let's make this last day AWESOME. >:D
gWy7Gj5.png
@Roxion @Daddyselephant @Lapillus @Zekkass
Your dragons have been received and recorded. They picked up some pirate start-packs on their way to the docks, and they'll be sailing out shortly. Thank you so very much for your support! c:

And that's it for me, guys. I gotta go to bed, sadly. Thank you everyone who sent in dragons, I hope you had as much fun as I did. Good luck in the raffle, everyone, and enjoy the rest of the night! ♥
@Roxion @Daddyselephant @Lapillus @Zekkass
Your dragons have been received and recorded. They picked up some pirate start-packs on their way to the docks, and they'll be sailing out shortly. Thank you so very much for your support! c:

And that's it for me, guys. I gotta go to bed, sadly. Thank you everyone who sent in dragons, I hope you had as much fun as I did. Good luck in the raffle, everyone, and enjoy the rest of the night! ♥
@Cheystar daily trivia, they thought it'd turn the weather stormy :)
@Cheystar daily trivia, they thought it'd turn the weather stormy :)
9NOabvz.png
GRAB BAG UPDATE: We are running on a very low stock now. I have a list and I will be using a random number generator to hand out the last that I have! Averaged over 150 per day! Awesome, hope you enjoyed this feature!! And thank you for supporting Water Flight!
GRAB BAG UPDATE: We are running on a very low stock now. I have a list and I will be using a random number generator to hand out the last that I have! Averaged over 150 per day! Awesome, hope you enjoyed this feature!! And thank you for supporting Water Flight!
9PW8odu.jpg
@Rap @PaperGryphon

Your new recruits have been recorded and sent on their assignments! Thank you!
@Rap @PaperGryphon

Your new recruits have been recorded and sent on their assignments! Thank you!
ShLp8ga.png
@Melodist - Sending a trio of dragons to you!
@Melodist - Sending a trio of dragons to you!
ice_shield2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun8r.png
@chocollama

I sent you 11 lv 5 dragons (1 with species bonus) and 2 lv 6 dragons for the raffle.
@chocollama

I sent you 11 lv 5 dragons (1 with species bonus) and 2 lv 6 dragons for the raffle.
7Cc2UZ7.png
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 193 194