Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | August New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

@britneyrox

just got home form work! what a nice surprise! :]

1)APP5
2)APP10
or
3)O9

thank you! :]

@britneyrox

just got home form work! what a nice surprise! :]

1)APP5
2)APP10
or
3)O9

thank you! :]
team_instinct_pixel_by_awesomeadam76-da9x1z2.pngwater_ani.gif
@britneyrox

1. Blooming Strangler familiar
2. BAT8
3. FOOD2
4. APP10
5. O2
6. BAT4
@britneyrox

1. Blooming Strangler familiar
2. BAT8
3. FOOD2
4. APP10
5. O2
6. BAT4
1Wa1sIi.gif
@DuskyDawn7 just so you know, you'd get all 4 familiars shown for your first choice :)
@DuskyDawn7 just so you know, you'd get all 4 familiars shown for your first choice :)
@britneyrox

Okay! ^w^
@britneyrox

Okay! ^w^
1Wa1sIi.gif
@britneyrox I am perfectly okay with that. Ehehehe.
@britneyrox I am perfectly okay with that. Ehehehe.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif

Looking for Gen1 Snappers!
@silverfoxx i am drawing the next set of winners, your name will be readded
@silverfoxx i am drawing the next set of winners, your name will be readded
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the fourteenth set of winners! There are six instead of five because someone didn't respond in the last round. 1. @AliasAlistiere 2. @porsche 3. @Saezuru 4. @fluffypandabears 5. @Perseide 6. @Kinu [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Please note that I may take a bit longer to send prizes out, as I am in the middle of moving. Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Prizes are listed on the first page. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. [b]If you choose a grabbag prize[/b] you must list the items you want from the grabbag. This includes FAM1, BAT5, BAT6, BAT7, and BAT8. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want, etc.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP19"[/b] [quote=APP19]Scorched Forest Cape [item=firebreather cape][/quote] Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize. Please PM or ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c: @WillOWhisp @decayingstrays @Pawprint @OMGZombehs @Suicu @Appreciate @Tangled @o0ArcaneAura0o @Zazzafrazy @cinnamonty[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the fourteenth set of winners! There are six instead of five because someone didn't respond in the last round.

1. @AliasAlistiere
2. @porsche
3. @Saezuru
4. @fluffypandabears
5. @Perseide
6. @Kinu

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner. Please note that I may take a bit longer to send prizes out, as I am in the middle of moving.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Prizes are listed on the first page.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

If you choose a grabbag prize you must list the items you want from the grabbag. This includes FAM1, BAT5, BAT6, BAT7, and BAT8. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want, etc.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP19"
APP19 wrote:
Scorched Forest Cape
Firebreather Cape

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize.

Please PM or ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:

@WillOWhisp @decayingstrays @Pawprint @OMGZombehs @Suicu @Appreciate @Tangled @o0ArcaneAura0o @Zazzafrazy @cinnamonty
@britneyrox can i please have either:

D9 (Coda the Nocturne male)
or
BAT8 (Elemental Grabbag)
@britneyrox can i please have either:

D9 (Coda the Nocturne male)
or
BAT8 (Elemental Grabbag)
@britneyrox

and out of the bag can i have the wind & ice one please? thank you :)
@britneyrox

and out of the bag can i have the wind & ice one please? thank you :)
Thank you so much for this raffle! <3

O9 - Checkmate Achievement
BAT4 - Major Health Potions x2
BAT4 - Health Potions x2
BAT4 - Minor Health Potions x20
BAT4 - Regeneration
BAT1 - Minor Health Potion x2
Thank you so much for this raffle! <3

O9 - Checkmate Achievement
BAT4 - Major Health Potions x2
BAT4 - Health Potions x2
BAT4 - Minor Health Potions x20