Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- New: Regal/Marble Carving
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 408 409
@Drytil

Can I be pinged for Window Cirquit in rainbow, should you ever make it?

Thanks! Your windguide accent is still one of my favorite accents and the imp wearing it has become my favorite dragon.
@Drytil

Can I be pinged for Window Cirquit in rainbow, should you ever make it?

Thanks! Your windguide accent is still one of my favorite accents and the imp wearing it has become my favorite dragon.
CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader
Of course! (: I'll note it down~

I'm glad to hear that! <333 I took a look at your imp and she is absolutely stunning!!!!
@WeyrLeader
Of course! (: I'll note it down~

I'm glad to hear that! <333 I took a look at your imp and she is absolutely stunning!!!!
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @Foxhound @Curio @Clairvoyant
Cryptic Compass has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

@Nymphalidae @Armonah @snowpea
You may send in your payment for your reserved copy of Cryptic Compass. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the AH, please let me know! (:
If you need more time, your reserved copy will be held for a week~
@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @Foxhound @Curio @Clairvoyant
Cryptic Compass has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

@Nymphalidae @Armonah @snowpea
You may send in your payment for your reserved copy of Cryptic Compass. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the AH, please let me know! (:
If you need more time, your reserved copy will be held for a week~
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil: I can make the payment, but I forgot to mention that I can pay in treasure. Should have the money by wednesday or so.
@Drytil: I can make the payment, but I forgot to mention that I can pay in treasure. Should have the money by wednesday or so.
@Armonah
Alright! (: That is all fine!
@Armonah
Alright! (: That is all fine!
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

Can I check with you if a copy of the spare Captain's Compass is still available?
If so, will you be fine with treasure payment for it? owo//
If it isn't, please do add me to the pinglist for the next reprint :)

Can I trouble you to add me to the General Pinglist, as well as the Reprints (General) Pinglist as well?
@Drytil

Can I check with you if a copy of the spare Captain's Compass is still available?
If so, will you be fine with treasure payment for it? owo//
If it isn't, please do add me to the pinglist for the next reprint :)

Can I trouble you to add me to the General Pinglist, as well as the Reprints (General) Pinglist as well?
@Drytil
Ping list for captain's compass please .w. I'd love a copy~
@Drytil
Ping list for captain's compass please .w. I'd love a copy~
USERbanner.png
@Drytil

Could I get a copy of each for Captain and Cryptic's Compass? Thanks.
@Drytil

Could I get a copy of each for Captain and Cryptic's Compass? Thanks.
@Astarothius
I did find one last copy that is available. Just send payment and I'll send it to you as soon as I can! :D

Added to the pinglists <3

@frostkingdemetri
Noted! :D

@Diva
Added to the reserved list of Captain's Compass. As for Cryptic Compass there's currently several copies available at the AH~
@Astarothius
I did find one last copy that is available. Just send payment and I'll send it to you as soon as I can! :D

Added to the pinglists <3

@frostkingdemetri
Noted! :D

@Diva
Added to the reserved list of Captain's Compass. As for Cryptic Compass there's currently several copies available at the AH~
q3ANGnc.png
@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @Foxhound @Curio @Clairvoyant @Astarothius
Captain's Compass has been reprinted and is available at the AH~

@Handsome @liantal @Clairvoyant @snowpea @frostkingdemetri @Diva
You may send in your payment for your reserved copy of Captain's Compass. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the AH, please let me know! (:
If you need more time the reserved copy will be held for a week~
@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @Foxhound @Curio @Clairvoyant @Astarothius
Captain's Compass has been reprinted and is available at the AH~

@Handsome @liantal @Clairvoyant @snowpea @frostkingdemetri @Diva
You may send in your payment for your reserved copy of Captain's Compass. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the AH, please let me know! (:
If you need more time the reserved copy will be held for a week~
q3ANGnc.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 408 409