Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Checkmate?
Is anyone else having problems with the Checkmate achievement or is it just me? Because I've had the whole set in my hoard long enough to hatch several nests and still haven't gotten the achievement...
Is anyone else having problems with the Checkmate achievement or is it just me? Because I've had the whole set in my hoard long enough to hatch several nests and still haven't gotten the achievement...
@LeaCat

Collection achievements can take any where from a couple weeks to a couple months before they pop. Just keep the items in your hoard and be patient.
@LeaCat

Collection achievements can take any where from a couple weeks to a couple months before they pop. Just keep the items in your hoard and be patient.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN A couple of months? Okay, I wasn't sure how long it would take and was starting to worry a little. Thanks for letting me know.
@ACWN A couple of months? Okay, I wasn't sure how long it would take and was starting to worry a little. Thanks for letting me know.
@LeaCat

Yeah, unfortunately its a known issue and it varies so drastically from person to person that they cant get an accurate time line on it. I know one person mentioned having to wait 4 months, so... yeah. Hopefully it will be addressed when the rewrite is launched.
@LeaCat

Yeah, unfortunately its a known issue and it varies so drastically from person to person that they cant get an accurate time line on it. I know one person mentioned having to wait 4 months, so... yeah. Hopefully it will be addressed when the rewrite is launched.
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN Do I need to keep it in my hoard or can I put it in my vault for safekeeping? Does that count?
@ACWN Do I need to keep it in my hoard or can I put it in my vault for safekeeping? Does that count?
[quote name="ACWN" date=2015-10-09 20:54:14] @LeaCat Just keep the items in your hoard and be patient. [/quote]
ACWN wrote on 2015-10-09:
@LeaCat

Just keep the items in your hoard and be patient.
GnWIkP6.gif
@LeaCat

I've been waiting 4 months to get my achievement, so sometimes it does take a while.
@LeaCat

I've been waiting 4 months to get my achievement, so sometimes it does take a while.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png

I am 19 hours ahead of FR time.
@LeaCat
I had to wait 4 months for mine as well orz
@LeaCat
I had to wait 4 months for mine as well orz