Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Ruurin's] • hiatus
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 178 179
@Ruurin can you ping me when you reprint ghost hunter please?
@Ruurin can you ping me when you reprint ghost hunter please?
6UvQBco.pngMlmX2Dr.png6UvQBco.png
@IndigoCat
Sure, that's fine. And thanks very much for giving me an idea of how long you need!

@Cubie @indis
Added to the reprint interest list!

@Koraschuth
No worries, thanks so much for your interest anyway! :)

@Pesticide
Hi there! None of the laces are retired yet, they're all shelved. I only have two of the laces on the 'reprint interest' page of the spreadsheet because they're the only two that have gotten reprint interest up until now. If you're interested in one of the other colours you can start a new list yourself, or just let me know and I can do it for you.
@IndigoCat
Sure, that's fine. And thanks very much for giving me an idea of how long you need!

@Cubie @indis
Added to the reprint interest list!

@Koraschuth
No worries, thanks so much for your interest anyway! :)

@Pesticide
Hi there! None of the laces are retired yet, they're all shelved. I only have two of the laces on the 'reprint interest' page of the spreadsheet because they're the only two that have gotten reprint interest up until now. If you're interested in one of the other colours you can start a new list yourself, or just let me know and I can do it for you.
@Ruurin - I'd love if you put me down for them. I'd do it myself but I have a tendancy to wreck spreadsheets XD
@Ruurin - I'd love if you put me down for them. I'd do it myself but I have a tendancy to wreck spreadsheets XD
Accent Shop
@Ruurin hey!! could you please ping me if you ever reprint sakura and cornflower lace? thank you!
@Ruurin hey!! could you please ping me if you ever reprint sakura and cornflower lace? thank you!
bwp6CrZ.png
Reprints on AH!

500 gems

> Auction House <

---

Vines: @Vendetta @Kelenthe @HerrWolf @shamwow @seepratintti @Antimoany @Pesticide

Spooky Friends: @SammerBird @wackyraccoon @ShiroHiro @tevinter @ModestMouse @july

Spooky Friends M: @ShiroHiro @Anemia @tevinter @ModestMouse @JurassicPark @Circade @Xaim @july

Ghost Hunter: @izuna @Kena @Niharike @Aalto @Cassichu @Itsy @ModestMouse @snowy @Senpai @Mangusto @Lamia @raucousremy @Bhelryss @tsumiki @wesleydog @Azremiel @Cubie @july @indis @Pecha

Your names will now be removed from the 'reprint interest' lists for these accents.

Reprints on AH!

500 gems

> Auction House <

---

Vines: @Vendetta @Kelenthe @HerrWolf @shamwow @seepratintti @Antimoany @Pesticide

Spooky Friends: @SammerBird @wackyraccoon @ShiroHiro @tevinter @ModestMouse @july

Spooky Friends M: @ShiroHiro @Anemia @tevinter @ModestMouse @JurassicPark @Circade @Xaim @july

Ghost Hunter: @izuna @Kena @Niharike @Aalto @Cassichu @Itsy @ModestMouse @snowy @Senpai @Mangusto @Lamia @raucousremy @Bhelryss @tsumiki @wesleydog @Azremiel @Cubie @july @indis @Pecha

Your names will now be removed from the 'reprint interest' lists for these accents.

@ruurin yyyyYYES
@ruurin yyyyYYES
I grabbed a Ghost Hunter and a Vines! Thank you for these great accents :D
I grabbed a Ghost Hunter and a Vines! Thank you for these great accents :D
kY5nwhE.png
@Pesticide
No problem, I've added you! :)

@mummy
Sure, I've added you to the reprint interest lists for those two
@Pesticide
No problem, I've added you! :)

@mummy
Sure, I've added you to the reprint interest lists for those two
I've got mine! <3
I've got mine! <3
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Ruurin Thank you for printing so many! I grabbed a Ghost Hunter! I love it on my avatar!
@Ruurin Thank you for printing so many! I grabbed a Ghost Hunter! I love it on my avatar!
Cubie.png
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 178 179