Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nest won't hatch after boon.
I used a boon of fertility on a nest, it now says "nest ready to hatch" but that's it, nothing to click on, no way to get the thing to actually hatch. Help?
I used a boon of fertility on a nest, it now says "nest ready to hatch" but that's it, nothing to click on, no way to get the thing to actually hatch. Help?
Do you have open slots in your lair to receive all the hatchlings? If not, the nest will not open until you do.
Do you have open slots in your lair to receive all the hatchlings? If not, the nest will not open until you do.
I have five open slots, with two eggs.
I have five open slots, with two eggs.
I tried to reproduce this and had no luck. Have you tried clicking on the "hatch" button?

If you can't locate it, if you could screenshot what you're seeing and post to a site like imgur, that might be helpful in narrowing down what's going on.
I tried to reproduce this and had no luck. Have you tried clicking on the "hatch" button?

If you can't locate it, if you could screenshot what you're seeing and post to a site like imgur, that might be helpful in narrowing down what's going on.
I don't have a "hatch" button, that's the whole problem. [img]http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/9386/et9s.jpg[/img]
I don't have a "hatch" button, that's the whole problem.

et9s.jpg

That... isn't right.

One lat bit of troubleshooting, then we're calling in the codesmiths!

Can you try clearing your cache? We were putzing with images earlier today, and I'm wondering if somehow you have a messed up image cached.

Could you let us know what browser you're using?
That... isn't right.

One lat bit of troubleshooting, then we're calling in the codesmiths!

Can you try clearing your cache? We were putzing with images earlier today, and I'm wondering if somehow you have a messed up image cached.

Could you let us know what browser you're using?
I'm using Firefox, whatever the latest version of that is. I'll clear my cache and see what happens.
I'm using Firefox, whatever the latest version of that is. I'll clear my cache and see what happens.
Aha, it worked after I cleared my cache. Thanks!
Aha, it worked after I cleared my cache. Thanks!
Huzzah!
Huzzah!