Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Junpei's Art Auction
1 2
@Junpeitenmyouji
26k, and no I don't mind being pinged :)
@Junpeitenmyouji
26k, and no I don't mind being pinged :)
Cleaning~
@soulwing11 Noted! C:

@Hera @Merlin

There is an upbid! ^^
@soulwing11 Noted! C:

@Hera @Merlin

There is an upbid! ^^
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@JunpeiTenmyouji
@JunpeiTenmyouji
Cleaning~
@soulwing11 Confirmed bid!

@Merlin @Hera there is now an upbid! C:
@soulwing11 Confirmed bid!

@Merlin @Hera there is now an upbid! C:
Also @merlin @soulwing11 @hera
this auction will end tomorrow, the 9th, at 3:00PM Flight Rising time. (I live on central time so that's 5:00PM my time in the US!)

The highest big will get to choose if they want two pieces, or one (you will have to pay double what you bid if you want the two) assuming no one autobuys.
If you only want one, second highest bid will get to have the second piece. Does that make sense? I hope I'm not too confusing. ^^;
Also @merlin @soulwing11 @hera
this auction will end tomorrow, the 9th, at 3:00PM Flight Rising time. (I live on central time so that's 5:00PM my time in the US!)

The highest big will get to choose if they want two pieces, or one (you will have to pay double what you bid if you want the two) assuming no one autobuys.
If you only want one, second highest bid will get to have the second piece. Does that make sense? I hope I'm not too confusing. ^^;
@Merlin @soulwing11 @Hera

There has been an autobuy, and the auction for the last remaining commission I am willing to take will end at 3:00PM Flight Rising time! Just telling you all know! :3
@Merlin @soulwing11 @Hera

There has been an autobuy, and the auction for the last remaining commission I am willing to take will end at 3:00PM Flight Rising time! Just telling you all know! :3
The auction is over! The winning bid is @soulwing11 with 31k! Soulwing, feel free to mail me and let me know what you'd like me to draw for you! And thanks to all of you for bidding and participating! C:
The auction is over! The winning bid is @soulwing11 with 31k! Soulwing, feel free to mail me and let me know what you'd like me to draw for you! And thanks to all of you for bidding and participating! C:
@JunpeiTenmyouji
Yay it's over and I finally have access to FR :D The pain was unbearable not being able to be on FR, but anyway, mailing the request now.
@JunpeiTenmyouji
Yay it's over and I finally have access to FR :D The pain was unbearable not being able to be on FR, but anyway, mailing the request now.
Cleaning~
Just stopped by for a bump and to say that your nickname (and Zero\Sigma drawings: well, others too, but it's always good to see familiar faces!) is absolutely amazing. 999 and Zero Escape are a great games!
Just stopped by for a bump and to say that your nickname (and Zero\Sigma drawings: well, others too, but it's always good to see familiar faces!) is absolutely amazing. 999 and Zero Escape are a great games!
84480400.png
1 2