Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 194 195
xD Omg, yes.
I would love to see someone like...photoshop one or draw one.
xD Omg, yes.
I would love to see someone like...photoshop one or draw one.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Teen mirrors that can't catch up with their pack because they have oddly growing legs. "Jimmy will never like me if he finds out I can't even run as fast as the others."
Teen mirrors that can't catch up with their pack because they have oddly growing legs. "Jimmy will never like me if he finds out I can't even run as fast as the others."
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
Like when some surly human teenagers don’t like being photographed with family at gatherings, PCs go through a sort of ‘ugh why do I even bother putting memories in this dumb thing anyway it’s so pointless’ with their pearl. And their mother/father being all, you’ll regret not doing this later, I swear to [insert deity here] you will. Lots of grumbling from the PC.

And the obligatory sexual confusion some dragons must inevitably feel. All those girl dragons who don't understand what exactly is SO SPECIAL about Jimmy. He's just Jimmy.
Like when some surly human teenagers don’t like being photographed with family at gatherings, PCs go through a sort of ‘ugh why do I even bother putting memories in this dumb thing anyway it’s so pointless’ with their pearl. And their mother/father being all, you’ll regret not doing this later, I swear to [insert deity here] you will. Lots of grumbling from the PC.

And the obligatory sexual confusion some dragons must inevitably feel. All those girl dragons who don't understand what exactly is SO SPECIAL about Jimmy. He's just Jimmy.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
[quote name="reliquiaen" date=2015-10-03 23:58:46] And the obligatory sexual confusion some dragons must inevitably feel. All those girl dragons who don't understand what exactly is SO SPECIAL about Jimmy. He's just Jimmy. [/quote] And the boy dragons who know [i]exactly[/i] what's so special about Jimmy.
reliquiaen wrote on 2015-10-03:

And the boy dragons who know exactly what's so special about Jimmy.
00L4SNl.png
but the growth spurt is totally a thing! when you have a dragon that aged up, but hasn't come off their first cooldown, watch their sizes. (Unless they're a Nocturne, which are bugged)
but the growth spurt is totally a thing! when you have a dragon that aged up, but hasn't come off their first cooldown, watch their sizes. (Unless they're a Nocturne, which are bugged)
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
[quote name="Canniacle" date=2015-10-03 22:22:44] Those dragons in the dark alleys of the marketplace selling gene and breed scrolls to the teen dergs [/quote] I can just imagine teen dergs spending all of their treasure and gems on every new gene that comes out. xD
Canniacle wrote on 2015-10-03:
Those dragons in the dark alleys of the marketplace selling gene and breed scrolls to the teen dergs

I can just imagine teen dergs spending all of their treasure and gems on every new gene that comes out. xD
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
[quote name="Thundershower" date=2015-10-04 01:47:52] [quote name="Canniacle" date=2015-10-03 22:22:44] Those dragons in the dark alleys of the marketplace selling gene and breed scrolls to the teen dergs [/quote] I can just imagine teen dergs spending all of their treasure and gems on every new gene that comes out. xD [/quote]
Thundershower wrote on 2015-10-04:
Canniacle wrote on 2015-10-03:
Those dragons in the dark alleys of the marketplace selling gene and breed scrolls to the teen dergs

I can just imagine teen dergs spending all of their treasure and gems on every new gene that comes out. xD
jtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.png
Fae's voicing cracking.

THE MONOTONE HAS VANISHED
Fae's voicing cracking.

THE MONOTONE HAS VANISHED
no
What if a Guardian found their charge and the charge dragon thought that the Guardian was stalking them. What if Guardians have a reputation for stalking.
What if a Guardian found their charge and the charge dragon thought that the Guardian was stalking them. What if Guardians have a reputation for stalking.
[quote name="nicolekitty7727" date=2015-10-05 19:03:44] What if a Guardian found their charge and the charge dragon thought that the Guardian was stalking them. What if Guardians have a reputation for stalking. [/quote] [b][u]NO[/u][/b]
nicolekitty7727 wrote on 2015-10-05:

NO
jtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 194 195