Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout (with Lore!)
1 2 3 4
@mewhaku

Right now I'm trying to put together the pieces I have of my clan lore, half-scientists half bounty hunters(they need money to fund the research) and I think she can be like a liason between the bounty hunters or maybe organize the turns that they have. Still undecided about some things :)
@mewhaku

Right now I'm trying to put together the pieces I have of my clan lore, half-scientists half bounty hunters(they need money to fund the research) and I think she can be like a liason between the bounty hunters or maybe organize the turns that they have. Still undecided about some things :)
nZdOLj1.gif
@Venax - Whatever works! Thank you for sharing what you're thinking about though~ =3
@Venax - Whatever works! Thank you for sharing what you're thinking about though~ =3
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Up~
Up~
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku I'd love to offer 20k for Azver! Woud you be interested in selling his apparel as well? (minus the guise of course if you're not willing to part with it)
@mewhaku I'd love to offer 20k for Azver! Woud you be interested in selling his apparel as well? (minus the guise of course if you're not willing to part with it)
VGxuHXT.png
@Meme420 - Yeah I'd be cool with sending over his apparel too~ I'd be up for selling the guise at a tiny bit lower than gem MP price if you are indeed interested in that! Otherwise how were you adding the cost of the other apparel items to him?

(20k for Azver on his own I assume?)
@Meme420 - Yeah I'd be cool with sending over his apparel too~ I'd be up for selling the guise at a tiny bit lower than gem MP price if you are indeed interested in that! Otherwise how were you adding the cost of the other apparel items to him?

(20k for Azver on his own I assume?)
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku Yes, 20k for the dragon alone! And oh gosh, thank you so much! ; o;

Would you be willing to go for AH prices on the rest of his apparel? I can do the math and send you such in a PM so you can confirm that you're alright with it! Or if not, feel free to name your own price!
@mewhaku Yes, 20k for the dragon alone! And oh gosh, thank you so much! ; o;

Would you be willing to go for AH prices on the rest of his apparel? I can do the math and send you such in a PM so you can confirm that you're alright with it! Or if not, feel free to name your own price!
VGxuHXT.png
@Meme420 - Certainly, if you could shoot me a PM with that price total that would be good. =o Thanks!
@Meme420 - Certainly, if you could shoot me a PM with that price total that would be good. =o Thanks!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku

ill take elpida and horus both, if they're still available! 80k for the pair?
@mewhaku

ill take elpida and horus both, if they're still available! 80k for the pair?
B8lfnAl.png
afuPGHf.png
@mewhaku

but if you're not totally set on selling them that's totally fine btw!
@mewhaku

but if you're not totally set on selling them that's totally fine btw!
B8lfnAl.png
afuPGHf.png
@Echinoderma - No no, that's fine! 80k for both works.
@Echinoderma - No no, that's fine! 80k for both works.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
1 2 3 4