Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout (with Lore!)
1 2 3 4
@Karahkan - Certainly, I'll write you down. I'm heading out now, but when I'm back in a few hours I'll see if anyone else expressed interest for her too if that's ok by you! =o

(I admittedly bought her back when nocs were new and spent like 250k on her, by no means do I expect to sell her for that much though! Haha. So your offer of 20k is fine. =3)
@Karahkan - Certainly, I'll write you down. I'm heading out now, but when I'm back in a few hours I'll see if anyone else expressed interest for her too if that's ok by you! =o

(I admittedly bought her back when nocs were new and spent like 250k on her, by no means do I expect to sell her for that much though! Haha. So your offer of 20k is fine. =3)
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku

I can throw in some gems if you want. I dont have nearly that much treasure.
@mewhaku

I can throw in some gems if you want. I dont have nearly that much treasure.
Wanna guess the ending if it ever does?
I swear to God that all I ever wanted was
A little bit of everything all of the time.
A bit of everything, all of the time.
Apathy's a tragedy, and boredom is a crime.
I'm finished playing, and I'm staying inside.
xxxx
YmkjgGR.gif
xxxx
x
it/its | adult | +3 FR time
@Karahkan - No worries really, as I said I don't expect to make that treasure back. =P As I said I'll get back to you in a few hours since I'm about to run out and about for a bit! Does that work? ^_^
@Karahkan - No worries really, as I said I don't expect to make that treasure back. =P As I said I'll get back to you in a few hours since I'm about to run out and about for a bit! Does that work? ^_^
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku

yep, thats fine. ouo
@mewhaku

yep, thats fine. ouo
Wanna guess the ending if it ever does?
I swear to God that all I ever wanted was
A little bit of everything all of the time.
A bit of everything, all of the time.
Apathy's a tragedy, and boredom is a crime.
I'm finished playing, and I'm staying inside.
xxxx
YmkjgGR.gif
xxxx
x
it/its | adult | +3 FR time
@mewhaku

How much would you want for Tanith?
@mewhaku

How much would you want for Tanith?
nZdOLj1.gif
@Karahkan - I'm back! 20k is fine for her, send me a crossroads if you'd like. =)

@Venax - I'm looking for most certainly 10k+ on dragons, I did give Tanith a Bar gene but I know I won't remake that price on her lol. So offer what you think is fair, or I can try to think of something myself! =)
@Karahkan - I'm back! 20k is fine for her, send me a crossroads if you'd like. =)

@Venax - I'm looking for most certainly 10k+ on dragons, I did give Tanith a Bar gene but I know I won't remake that price on her lol. So offer what you think is fair, or I can try to think of something myself! =)
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku

Would 30k be fine? Or more? Heh I'm not good at knowing the price. :/
@mewhaku

Would 30k be fine? Or more? Heh I'm not good at knowing the price. :/
nZdOLj1.gif
@Venax - Neither am I admittedly. I think 30k would be fair indeed! =D You can shoot me a crossroads if you'd like.
@Venax - Neither am I admittedly. I think 30k would be fair indeed! =D You can shoot me a crossroads if you'd like.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku

Sending right now!
@mewhaku

Sending right now!
nZdOLj1.gif
@Venax - No problemo! Any particular plans for her? =P
@Venax - No problemo! Any particular plans for her? =P
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
1 2 3 4