Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings
Hello! My name is Littel. Nice to meet you!
Hello! My name is Littel. Nice to meet you!
@ScourgeTheCat

Hi! I like your username!
@ScourgeTheCat

5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@ScourgeTheCat I like your username; I hope to see you around the forums!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
[quote name="Nowai" date=2015-09-25 10:03:14] @ScourgeTheCat I like your username; I hope to see you around the forums! [/quote] Thanks! Hope to see you, too!
Nowai wrote on 2015-09-25:
Thanks! Hope to see you, too!
[quote name="Vrykolakas" date=2015-09-25 08:52:36] @ScourgeTheCat Hi! I like your username! [/quote] Ditto! c:
Vrykolakas wrote on 2015-09-25:
@ScourgeTheCat

Ditto! c:
Ooh yush! Have fun (:
Ooh yush! Have fun (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@ScourgeTheCat

Aah, my favorite villain from my Warrior Cats days! He and I have something in common: noticeable smallness despite our ages. (Definitely not any bloodthirsty tendencies, though. Nope.)

Do you have any favorite characters from the series? (Besides the obvious, of course!) Any pairings you're fond of? Have you read the newest arc yet? (I stopped reading some time ago, but I'm very curious!)
@ScourgeTheCat

Aah, my favorite villain from my Warrior Cats days! He and I have something in common: noticeable smallness despite our ages. (Definitely not any bloodthirsty tendencies, though. Nope.)

Do you have any favorite characters from the series? (Besides the obvious, of course!) Any pairings you're fond of? Have you read the newest arc yet? (I stopped reading some time ago, but I'm very curious!)
Pennate_Marauder.png
[quote name="PennateMarauder" date=2015-09-29 18:28:59] @ScourgeTheCat Aah, my favorite villain from my Warrior Cats days! He and I have something in common: noticeable smallness despite our ages. (Definitely not any bloodthirsty tendencies, though. Nope.) Do you have any favorite characters from the series? (Besides the obvious, of course!) Any pairings you're fond of? Have you read the newest arc yet? (I stopped reading some time ago, but I'm very curious!) [/quote] Yellowfang has been one of my favorites for a while, and Bluestar was pretty cool, too! I thought that Graystripe and Silverstream were very cute together. Right now I'm on the 5th book of the second series, and I'm nearly done with that one. Thanks for asking!
PennateMarauder wrote on 2015-09-29:
@ScourgeTheCat

Yellowfang has been one of my favorites for a while, and Bluestar was pretty cool, too! I thought that Graystripe and Silverstream were very cute together. Right now I'm on the 5th book of the second series, and I'm nearly done with that one. Thanks for asking!