Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | STILL SOME LAST-MINUTE DRAGONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@lesserpheonix
Dun worry, she'll be safe with me! I'm already prepping a bio for her! :D
@lesserpheonix
Dun worry, she'll be safe with me! I'm already prepping a bio for her! :D
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
@lesserpheonix

Could I have some Wind Festive Familiars/Apparel? Thanks!
@lesserpheonix

Could I have some Wind Festive Familiars/Apparel? Thanks!
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
@LesserPhoenix

May I have some Light (or Arcane if you run out of Light) holiday items, please?
@LesserPhoenix

May I have some Light (or Arcane if you run out of Light) holiday items, please?
tumblr_nvvnsuTWu41ua4h9ao1_250.png
@LesserPhoenix

May I adopt Cordelia on first page of your lair with all her stuff please. Also, if you have anything from the coli lying around, since it is not accessible for me to play, that would be awesome too!

I'm not sure if you are leaving or just starting over, but thank you for doing this and I wish you the best for the future.
@LesserPhoenix

May I adopt Cordelia on first page of your lair with all her stuff please. Also, if you have anything from the coli lying around, since it is not accessible for me to play, that would be awesome too!

I'm not sure if you are leaving or just starting over, but thank you for doing this and I wish you the best for the future.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@lesserpheonix

May i have 8 familiars?
@lesserpheonix

May i have 8 familiars?
@LesserPhoenix could i get Gala? (:
@LesserPhoenix could i get Gala? (:
@LesserPhoenix can i have hovermist?
@LesserPhoenix can i have hovermist?
2bf1f31c-6fae-11e5-a77f-8d590f216e49.gif
I had made this on 7/11/2015
I obviously, do not edit this very often :P
https://discord.gg/nG5Ah4KpVR Please come and join us!
@LesserPhoenix can I have your Mistral Jamboree stuff? I'm Wind.
Oh, if it's not to much to ask, can I get some Water holiday things as well? My sister Aquacoral is Water Flight and I think her Flight's holiday things would be an amazing gift for her.
@LesserPhoenix can I have your Mistral Jamboree stuff? I'm Wind.
Oh, if it's not to much to ask, can I get some Water holiday things as well? My sister Aquacoral is Water Flight and I think her Flight's holiday things would be an amazing gift for her.
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
@LesserPhoenix I am collecting familiars but many are way to expensive for me to get yet, may I have one of yours? Thank you for doing this! A very kind thing to do! :)
@LesserPhoenix I am collecting familiars but many are way to expensive for me to get yet, may I have one of yours? Thank you for doing this! A very kind thing to do! :)
@LesserPhoenix
May I have any of your Starfall Celebration stuff? If you don't have any left, I'll take any familiars. Thank you in advanced!
@LesserPhoenix
May I have any of your Starfall Celebration stuff? If you don't have any left, I'll take any familiars. Thank you in advanced!
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23