Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to make some treasure!
1 2 3 4
@chomiji

I am giving other people ideas, but I never said they would make the same amount. All the fairgrounds included was making a tiny bit off artifracture, and some of higher or lower which is almost completely luck. I included a bit of the coli in a quote, but that's about it. A lot of it was about baldwin, really, which doesn't require skill. And tomo, crim, and pink.
@chomiji

I am giving other people ideas, but I never said they would make the same amount. All the fairgrounds included was making a tiny bit off artifracture, and some of higher or lower which is almost completely luck. I included a bit of the coli in a quote, but that's about it. A lot of it was about baldwin, really, which doesn't require skill. And tomo, crim, and pink.
@DragonFire

I'm not arguing with you, I'm not dissing you - just trying to say, for the sake of folks who may be reading this, that the amount of money earned in games can vary a lot depending on the skill of the player. That's all.

I'm going to leave this lie, now. I think I'm making you uncomfortable, and that was not my intent.
@DragonFire

I'm not arguing with you, I'm not dissing you - just trying to say, for the sake of folks who may be reading this, that the amount of money earned in games can vary a lot depending on the skill of the player. That's all.

I'm going to leave this lie, now. I think I'm making you uncomfortable, and that was not my intent.
Bumping this and pinging myself again! @DragonFire
Bumping this and pinging myself again! @DragonFire
I'm giving this a bump
I'm giving this a bump
If I ever get really furious about making money, I will buy up adult fodder (so long as there arent flights fighting hard for dom) lvl them to about 7-9 and exalt. I only do one at a time so I don't struggle hard, and it goes almost as fast as though I were just grinding the mire anyways.

I also AH most everything that isn't pure junk. Even the cheapest familiars will sell for a little more on the AH. Large stacks of food don't seem like much at first but it adds up. If I have a lot of money to make, I'll start up netflix and just mindlessly grind some middle-range area for hours and hours. (If I have the time to sit down and binge watch a show) I like using shock switch if I'm just a bit short on paying for something, but I don't like using it for grinding a lot of money.

If I really get determined to make money that day and I have the time to do it, I can easily make 150k in one day, that's without looting something really lucky.

Baldwin's is great too, because you just have to keep basically pumping junk items into him every 30 min, eventually you are gonna get a blue something, or one of the items worth treasure, so it's an excellent supplement to your daily income. (My problem is I'm bad about forgetting about him loool)

But yeah a great deal of my money comes from Coli, or lvling and exalting fodder. I only buy fodder if its reallly cheap, or I lvl and exalt any adult dragons I've made that haven't sold. I usually have a pretty steady stream of nests going. I am liking the newest fairgrounds game, although I haven't really paid attention much just yet to how efficient it is for me.
If I ever get really furious about making money, I will buy up adult fodder (so long as there arent flights fighting hard for dom) lvl them to about 7-9 and exalt. I only do one at a time so I don't struggle hard, and it goes almost as fast as though I were just grinding the mire anyways.

I also AH most everything that isn't pure junk. Even the cheapest familiars will sell for a little more on the AH. Large stacks of food don't seem like much at first but it adds up. If I have a lot of money to make, I'll start up netflix and just mindlessly grind some middle-range area for hours and hours. (If I have the time to sit down and binge watch a show) I like using shock switch if I'm just a bit short on paying for something, but I don't like using it for grinding a lot of money.

If I really get determined to make money that day and I have the time to do it, I can easily make 150k in one day, that's without looting something really lucky.

Baldwin's is great too, because you just have to keep basically pumping junk items into him every 30 min, eventually you are gonna get a blue something, or one of the items worth treasure, so it's an excellent supplement to your daily income. (My problem is I'm bad about forgetting about him loool)

But yeah a great deal of my money comes from Coli, or lvling and exalting fodder. I only buy fodder if its reallly cheap, or I lvl and exalt any adult dragons I've made that haven't sold. I usually have a pretty steady stream of nests going. I am liking the newest fairgrounds game, although I haven't really paid attention much just yet to how efficient it is for me.
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@dragonfire I set up a system to breed fodder for myself. i got 3 tundras for each of my nests(primarily eats plants so cheapest maintenance) and a mate for each tundra that is also a starter breed(fae, gaurdian, or mirror) and you will have a pair RTB every time a nest opens up. the tricky part is all the lair space needed to set something like that up as you'll need about 10 lair spaces per fodder nest you plan on using. also to avoid the issue of having all your eggs hatch all at once and not having any lair space for the next group of hatchlings(the last clutch of hatchlings won't be adults until the day after the next clutch is ready to hatch) i hatch my eggs on a rotating schedule (nest 1 started up on day 1, nest 2 on day 2 ect.)
if you need any clarification or if my explanation is a jumbled mess let me know.
@dragonfire I set up a system to breed fodder for myself. i got 3 tundras for each of my nests(primarily eats plants so cheapest maintenance) and a mate for each tundra that is also a starter breed(fae, gaurdian, or mirror) and you will have a pair RTB every time a nest opens up. the tricky part is all the lair space needed to set something like that up as you'll need about 10 lair spaces per fodder nest you plan on using. also to avoid the issue of having all your eggs hatch all at once and not having any lair space for the next group of hatchlings(the last clutch of hatchlings won't be adults until the day after the next clutch is ready to hatch) i hatch my eggs on a rotating schedule (nest 1 started up on day 1, nest 2 on day 2 ect.)
if you need any clarification or if my explanation is a jumbled mess let me know.
tumblr_inline_nw07jxOA7q1r32fip_500.giffodder factorytumblr_inline_nw07jxOA7q1r32fip_500.gif
@dragonfire Maybe you should mention that fairgrounds can be a good way to earn treasure? The new game Artifracture can get you a huge pile of treasure in just one game (I made over 40,000 from playing it once yesterday). :)
@dragonfire Maybe you should mention that fairgrounds can be a good way to earn treasure? The new game Artifracture can get you a huge pile of treasure in just one game (I made over 40,000 from playing it once yesterday). :)
1 2 3 4