Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RAF]**homestuck raffle interest check**
1 2 3 4
@WitchOfSpace I'd totally be interested too! I know somebody who's been working on a homestuck troll breeding project, actually :D

@DauntlessDoctor I think you should take a peek at this thread....
@WitchOfSpace I'd totally be interested too! I know somebody who's been working on a homestuck troll breeding project, actually :D

@DauntlessDoctor I think you should take a peek at this thread....
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
@WitchOfSpace
I would definitely be interested in a homestuck raffle! For I am homestuck trash and cannot resist.
@WitchOfSpace
I would definitely be interested in a homestuck raffle! For I am homestuck trash and cannot resist.
Will donate a dragon, 1st generation. @witchofspace
Will donate a dragon, 1st generation. @witchofspace
QtezsCP.pngezimba__67__by_fishtailholly-dcaxk6x.gifezimba__66__by_fishtailholly-dcaxhzs.gifezimba__68__by_fishtailholly-dcaxli0.gif
@MisterBacon haha don't worry about it!! i haven't fully gotten a list of everything want for prizes yet, but anything helps!! however, i think you should probably keep your dragon for now!! i'll definitely let you know if i think i can use it in the raffle later c:

@Percifrax thank you for the interest!! added to the pinglist:)

@Dapplefeather you know me just a simple trash magnet.... xD
@MisterBacon haha don't worry about it!! i haven't fully gotten a list of everything want for prizes yet, but anything helps!! however, i think you should probably keep your dragon for now!! i'll definitely let you know if i think i can use it in the raffle later c:

@Percifrax thank you for the interest!! added to the pinglist:)

@Dapplefeather you know me just a simple trash magnet.... xD
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
@WitchOfSpace

...Could I help like, co-organize or something though? XD I helped with the out-of-flight raffle for Starfall, so I kind of know what I'm doing.

Also I still have ideas for prize packs. So. Many.
@WitchOfSpace

...Could I help like, co-organize or something though? XD I helped with the out-of-flight raffle for Starfall, so I kind of know what I'm doing.

Also I still have ideas for prize packs. So. Many.
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Ponythekindrs yeah you can definitely help! i'm not looking to do too many really flashy prizes or anything though because this is mainly a raffle to give my fandragons to people who would take good care of them but i'm always open to new ideas!!:)
@Ponythekindrs yeah you can definitely help! i'm not looking to do too many really flashy prizes or anything though because this is mainly a raffle to give my fandragons to people who would take good care of them but i'm always open to new ideas!!:)
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
1 2 3 4